Adding another DNS

I have a resller account and have ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com

I need to create another DNS for a different domain, but not sure how... I have WHM, but can't figure it out.

Can anyone help me?
    Thanks

Your host should have given you a set of nameservers to use for all of your domains, or created custom nameservers for your use. Check with them.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Yes, they did create a set of nameservers for my main domain... But I would like 2 sets. My WHM has "Add a DNS Zone" is that what I need?
    Thanks

If this is a reseller account, I doubt they gave you the power to add new nameservers to the server. Ask them, they're your host and should be providing tech support to you for these kinds of questions.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

If you already have one pair of custom nameservers you can easily create another pair on a different domain.

"Edit DNS zone" for otherdomain.com and add the A records for nsx and nsy.otherdomain.com with the same IP addresses as you've got for ns1 and ns2.domain.com.

Then go to the registrar for otherdomain.com and register the new nameservers, just as you did for the original ones.

If you want, you can even switch otherdomain.com to use the new custom nameservers (by changing its NS records) but wait for the first change to propagate first.

Of course this doesn't give you any kind of redundancy but it can remove the "no glue" warnings on dnsreport if you use nameservers with the same tld as the domain hosted. (eg. use .au nameservers for .au domains, .com nameservers for .com domains)
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter