The $15,000 Challenge

Dan Raine is a successful internet marketer and is inviting you to watch him either make a great big fool of himself, or celebrate in his success. Over drinks with some fellow Dot Com’s Dan said something along the lines of “If I had to start all over again then I could easily make ten grand within a month” His fate was seal and challenge was issued. Starting with just $150, Dan has to turn that into $15,000 in 30 days.

Dan's progress will be updated on his challenge site. It’s an awesome opportunity to get an inside look at how the professionals make their money on internet, and everything that he does will be documented so anyone can follow the steps to build their own Dot Com empire.

You can follow his progress by signing up to his site at http://www.15kchallenge.com/blog. What’s more, he’s giving away the complete site, and all the profits (even if he don’t make the $15k) to one person who signs up.

If you don’t wish to sign up but still want to see how he is going to turn $150 to $15,000 in 30 days, then you can just access his challenge site here.

Good luck Dan! You’re going to need it!
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Very interesting. Thanks for the link, Gary.

Lol id really like to see him pull it off
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
    | | | |**The Top Web Hosts**
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Cheap Hosts • Quality Hosts • Coupons • Save $$$

I just signed up on his site =)

Maybe I'll get lucky.... I never do.

There is also a copy cat at http://30kchallenge.com
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

I've been following the $15k challenge for about a week now. Hoping to pick up a few ideas
    Steve

well being popular and his challenge is posted over websites, is already giving him a headstart , no ?!
    POINTLeb Hosting Lebanese Hosting for the Middle East
    The fact that no one understands you , does not make you an artist
    Mo Ghaoui's Personal Blog

Ok, there's no way it can be done unless there's some cheating involve, at the very least, if you really do start from scratch, it cost about $150 just to register the business with the city a publish FBN, get checks, etc...
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.

Well the domain is registered through what appears to be his current company so it's probably not being done from scratch.

Also looks like they are based on Gibraltar, and while I'm not at all sure about the laws there they are probably based on UK law which allows you to set up a company in about 10 seconds (or however long it takes you to think of a name).
    Steve

I wonder what marketing strategies he'll that doesn't involve mass email or any other dodgy marketing method?
    You say you want to get a subscriber list of 5,000 before you start sending out.
    Also seems like he's going to market this by spamming forums -
    Q: Would you list a few of the forums you’re posting on so we could follow your posts and the the responses?

Some of the forums I am currently posting on are:

http://boards.hgtv.com/
    http://getcrafty.com/
    http://www.craftster.org/

There are more, but I am sure you can find them..
    Sorry, but I don't trust most of these internet marketers. They're the snake oil salesmen of the new Millenium.
    • AussieHost.com • Aussie Bob, host since 2001 •
    • Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!! •

All he would need to do is get 600 people to upgrade to the plat account... He will need high numbers... but that site I went to looked "spammy." I guess those sites really do work, or we will see....
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

He says he is not "spamming" the forums. Simply posting like we do here with a link in his signature.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex-Steve
    He says he is not "spamming" the forums. Simply posting like we do here with a link in his signature.
    Suuuuuuuuuure.
    • AussieHost.com • Aussie Bob, host since 2001 •
    • Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!! •

Wow that easynicheproduct site couldn't look more like a scam if it tried.

check out http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...77#post1357617 - I do believe that he's just building a list - " I'm of opinion that it's done solely for a purpose of harvesting contacts or 15k$/month income hungry people - like us who signed up." - couldnt agree more.
    Alles Normales blog - looking into profitable opportunities emerging on a border between ONLINE and OFFLINE worlds.
    First-hand experience from an entrepreneur from non-English speaking country.