HostingPlex where are you?

Anyone else having issues with Hostingplex? The website I administer has been either very very slow or down for the last 3 days. Out webhost, hostingplex has been non-existant in responding to support tickets.

All we want to know is what is wrong, and what is being done to get everything back to normal?

Judging from the forum posts on their forum their drives on a large number of their servers are currently maxed out and they're looking into (or configuring) a solution to resolve it.

At least that's what I read from the following thread:
    http://forums.hostingplex.com/showthread.php?t=1560

It all depends on what server you're on though.
    Either way it's certainly no excuse to leave clients unanswered for days.

All we want to know is what is wrong, and what is being done to get everything back to normal?
    I'm sure you're not the only one.

Hostingplex has a status page entry regarding the issue is available at:
    http://www.hostingplex.com/status.html

The problem appears to have began on the 16th of this month and according to the status entry there is currently no estimated time of resolution.
    Last edited by David; 09-22-2006 at 03:05 AM.

I too have problem with Hostingplex. They were very prompt in responding to the Tickets in the past. But, now my tickets are 5 days old and not answered

If you post a thread about them in the 'web hosting forum' I'm certain Kevin himself will even respond when he finds it.

Although that doesn't guarantee any action on his part: It'll at least get his attention.

I've left 5 voice mail messages, no trouble tickets are being answered, and no email is being responded to. They supposedly did "maintenance" this weekend, but now absolutely none of my websites work, and my cPanel account has been deleted or something. So now not only can I not get my email, access my websites, but I cannot access my ftp to retrieve my files!!! I'm so mad right now I could scream.

Anyone else's sites either don't work or have been suspended? I came so close to even getting a reseller account, but I'm glad I didn't do that now.

Kevin needs to respond. I was in PC World Magazine this April in the Consumer Watch section of the printed Magazine for Lousy Webhosts, and I am a writer for Webhosters over at Developer Shed. I've been asked to do a followup for PC World, so I'm not so sure Kevin really wants his name on the PC World bad list....

This is not a threat, just a statement of fact. When you screw with people's businesses, you eventually cross someone who can bite back.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifercassidy
    This is not a threat, just a statement of fact. When you screw with people's businesses, you eventually cross someone who can bite back.
    Still a threat. I'm sure they'll get to your ticket, or the problem will resolve itself as it may be a problem that is not isolated to just your account.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifercassidy
    I've left 5 voice mail messages, no trouble tickets are being answered, and no email is being responded to. They supposedly did "maintenance" this weekend, but now absolutely none of my websites work, and my cPanel account has been deleted or something. So now not only can I not get my email, access my websites, but I cannot access my ftp to retrieve my files!!! I'm so mad right now I could scream.

Anyone else's sites either don't work or have been suspended? I came so close to even getting a reseller account, but I'm glad I didn't do that now.

Kevin needs to respond. I was in PC World Magazine this April in the Consumer Watch section of the printed Magazine for Lousy Webhosts, and I am a writer for Webhosters over at Developer Shed. I've been asked to do a followup for PC World, so I'm not so sure Kevin really wants his name on the PC World bad list....

Take a look at their forums
    http://forums.hostingplex.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Looks like they experienced some issues which now seem to be resolved. Are your web sites back online?