Ok... I received a couple of question why I was expecting mid $xxx.
Let me explain what the site actually does that maybe you didn't know :
All sites are stored in a database ordered by popularity. When a visitor clicks on a site, the site gets 1 vote. The site with the highest total in the last 30 days is the top site of the category and it goes like this for all the sites. With this way, every site has a chance to go up!
The "vote system" is protected from cheaters. Only 1 vote per site per ip per day (!!!). The system also detects proxy so that the votes doesn't count.
The site also checks if the sites that are in the database are currently up or down. The site is updated every minute with the new changes.
Now you understand more what it does!! It's really not a static page like some people thought.
Since you're looking for offers with the highest bid winning the name, that's an auction according to the definition. Our rules for auctions are:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods.
4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you place. Bid only if you plan to buy.
2. Publicly post your bid
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
I'm telling an expecting price because I was receiving some offers like $20 or $30 for something that has, IMHO, a bigger value.
I'm looking for someone that is interested in this project and that will pay the "real" value. It's only to avoid time wasting that I said what I was expecting. I don't waste my time and you don't waste yours : that's it!
For the end date... I don't have any. I want someone that is serious first. The price is not the first thing I'm looking for.