Arrow Crazy... Gazzin. Gazzin... too crazy?

Seven months back I opened a ticket with Gazzin to cancel my account and asked for a refund for unused period.

Got a reply from them that I will stay with them until my account expires.

Now... they have again sent an invoice to me.

This time I am lucky as my CC with them has expired and they were unable to charge my CC.

Else they will say I need to stay with them for one more year.

Atlast,

Bye... Bye... crazy gazzin.com

Hi Ramcjbin,

What is your account username or email pm me and we can terminate the account.

Please note that all termination requires an official forms sent by the user to terminate the account.

It could be you didnt properly follow the form.
    Psychz Networks - Enterprise Servers & Data Center Professionals
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Premium Server Hardware
    ★Facilities: Los Angeles, CA - Dallas, TX | Tier-4 Data Centers
    ★Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Psychz DDoS-Shield™ On-Premise Mitigation

Thumbs down

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by clanosiris
    It could be you didnt properly follow the form.
    But when I submitted cancellation ticket, your billing dept. never adviced me that there is such a form.

There is no visible link in your website for cancellation form.

Also there is no mention on cancellation form in Gazzin forum.

From your forum,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    As the title says how do I cancel my account?

Simply email billing in this regard.

-William
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

From lot of other cancellation threads in Gazzin forum, not even a single mention on form. Only open ticket to billing is mentioned.

Clanosiris,

It clearly shows you are passing wrong information at WHT.

Dont believe any of it!

I just posted about Gazzin and the Hell I am going through with them under:

"Where else do I go for help?!? Anyone?!? "

They are charging me for a plan that I have never recieved the correct space or bandwidth for, and problems one after the other.

RUN! RUN as fast as yyou can and dont look back!

I just got my account terminated atlast.

I did not file / fill any form.

Clanosiris,

The company you support do not need / have any form to fill / file to terminate an account.

Hi ramcjbin,

William took care of your issue so he didnt ask for you to fill anything out.

As for other cancellation a form is require as it is a mutual agreement by the client to purge the data. In the past clients will change their mind or say "I did not cancel"

We do this to avoid further dispute as well as ensuring the integrity of their data.

As for hangman41 I have replied to your other thread and would love to resolve your issue as well as giving you the compensation required.

Seems like a pretty standard procedure in terms of cancellation, but sometimes a form just makes it easier for the billing dept to verify your account and your the genuine owner of the account before placing the cancellation and causing user to lose data. This is a very reasonable thing to do but seems like there were some missing information given to the user in the process.

The best procedure in my opinion is to cancel account and terminate, and do not delete the copy of their backup and their accounts on server's backup harddrive. If customer decides to reactivate you can always restore

Just my 2c, Good luck.
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Hi ramcjbin,

After further research on your tickets I saw one year ago you didnt make any type of cancellation to us so your account was in fact open for the duration of the year.

The billing system is automated so this is why you were billed. No human interventions were done to bill you or to "enforce" you for a payment.

Again this has been taken care of and I really wish you the best on your ongoing venture.

Hi Hoobastank68,

Well that is standard procedure which is probably practiced by many other companies as well. The queue of termination probably takes 24-48 hours if client does in fact change their mind.

All configs and database are still backuped for 7 days and then purged as a rsync will automatically rsync the current data.

I believe that is standard and should give ample of time.

GAZZIN = CRAZY

after more than 1 year of SUFFERINGS, I emailed them to cancel my account......they did not. Because they were waiting for a confirmation... what da!!! is an email from me not enough confirmation???

But that's not the SHOCKER. They did finally cancelled my account after "charging me another month". But I never sent them any freaking confirmation or whaterver that is... hmmm

JUST STAY AWAY FROM GAZZIN !!! The server often goes down... they imposed MYSQL limits... a lot of craziness

Gazzin... don't bother to make excuses here. You don't want me to go crazy like you.... or i'll put a nasty review about your loco service...
    Last edited by Joomla; 12-13-2006 at 02:15 AM.

Greetings Joomla,

Thank you for pulling up a very old post.

As for you suffering we had already tried working with you at the best of our ability.

The confirmation of cancellation is the same for ALL hosts where they require confirmation from your end nothing more.

We simply cancelled your account after several weeks of no response and simply constant bickering from you in the public arena.

The issue with you was simple. You wanted to cancel however we looked at your account and saw 10 or so accounts hosted with us. Bandwidth being used, space, and finally memory. To prevent further dispute we simply gave you time to respond to backup ANY data you had prior to cancellation.

This is not a simple excuse rather avoiding further disputes from you. If you wish to talk further you can contact any of our upper management and request a call back. We would love to speak to you in person if you desired.

Well apologies, I didn't realize this is an older thread. I'm just searching for some topic and saw this thread and decided to pitch in. Trust me, I don't even want to remember Gazzin nor even waste my time putting a review of how bad Gazzin is.

So I don't know where you got the idea of me constantly bickering in the public arena. I only responded to 2 gazzin threads here just today. Maybe you're referring to different members who's constantly warning people to STAY AWAY from Gazzin?

But please don't take it personally when you see me reply in negative way about Gazzin. I'm just sharing my bad experience.

Hi Joomla,

That is incorrect the public arena is simply in our public forums which we got complaints. It has nothing to do with others complaints as you can see its been relatively calm in our new datacenter . Most of the downtime are already resolved as our old datacenter was simply CRAP. You can say we got a bad start a bad foundation one can say. However, its simply smoooooooth sailing now

We simply want to avoid further dissatisfaction from you as we saw within our forum. So to do this we had management took over one of the ticket after no response from you.

I understand your frustration from us as well as other issues. However, some of your site has grown significantly which I commend you. Some of them are no longer suited for shared environment. So we smiply "TRIED" to keep resources on by upgrading RAM, optimized applications just for your site.

If that doesnt seem that we are trying to go out of our way for you then I dont really know what more to say. I am glad you have grown and I really congratulate you for that.

clanosiris,

the only problem is... I was never asked to leave Gazzin. I asked you guys so many times if my sites are still suited on your server, and said it's still fine. I actually just decided to move all my high traffic sites a year ago to a dedicated server except for one.

But still, the same problem continues with that 1 lone low traffic website on your server...And that lead to my request of cancellation after almost 2 years.

Well... goodluck to all of you and to everyone still planning to join gazzin.

Hi Joomla,

It was doing fine until a couple months ago when traffic went higher. Thats the nature of most sites during its growth. As maybe in that time period we believe we can accomodate it.

However, eventually it got to the point where it needs a more isolated environment. We simply tried all optimization and hardware resources just for you alone.

I understand your long time committment and really congratulate on the growth of all your sites. The issue was mostly SQL queries for the site to be more than usual otherwise it could sustain other sites fine.

We were not aware that you had an full focused on one site. However, we tried our best to accomodate you. Again I wish you the best on your ongoing ventures.

clanosiris,

You're so good in PR. I wasn't planning on exchanging replies here...

William and some of you are nice... but the experience was just really bad. I lost major traffic on that 1 lone site i left on your server because of that capping.

Well... this is the last from me.

Hi Joomla,

I really apologize for that one site. In fact William did tell the staff to no longer enforce what they did on your site after your complaint. As most technical staff their main goal is to ensure stability and low load.

I guess you were in the cross fire and one of the tech accidently "picked" on you. Which were later reported couple weeks later by you. However after that incident rules were in fact enforced as you simply set a precedent for the overall procedure.

Overall it was a pleasure serving you and hope you the best.

Nice to see webhostingtalk.com is being used as support forum again...
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Hi Joomla,

i feel you very well, as i was with them about 25 months, i know all of them and know what you are saying,

i`ll post a thread with all of my problems with gazzin, i had more than 100 problems with them,