Is there a reseller with no work?

Hi,

I run a marketing firm and am interested in launching a hosting company to sell to clients.

I don't want to deal with support or anything though...

So my question is this:

Is there a private label hosting company out there?

In other words they handel support and all of that, but it's branded as XXXX hosting company.

THanks and let me know.

Dave

2. You can either hire an outsourced support company such as support resort to answer all of your support questions. Or you can find a reseller hosting provider that offers end user support. This means that the hosting company will provide support to all of your clients but remain annonymous.

P.S.
    Even if you use one of the options above you will still have to monitor your company. The hosting industry is not a place where you can setup a business and walk away. I would reccomend not getting into the business if you don't want to spend any time working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by HigherProfits
    Hi,

I run a marketing firm and am interested in launching a hosting company to sell to clients.

So my question is this:

In other words they handel support and all of that, but it's branded as XXXX hosting company.

THanks and let me know.

Dave
    Maybe you could create an affiliate based sales site?
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

You can get deals on dedicated servers or a big reseller package, but hosts are going to charge for supporting your clients, Just talk to some, get some prices. I personally think you would be best off with a dedicated server and letting x company manage it, maybe outsource the support ?

Work with a company and i am sure you can get a good solution.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Hi,

So my question is this:

THanks and let me know.

Dave

There are several that offer commission on sales and renewals and will manage everything for you. If you design your own website with your brand, or you can pay them to design the site for you. Resellers Panel and Biz Land just to name a few.

Hi,

So my question is this:

THanks and let me know.

Dave

You might want to check out godaddy.com's reseller plans. I think it's just what you're looking for.

As Aussie Bob said, you may be able to find an affiliate program to do this. If you search hard enough, you could find an affiliate program with recurring revenue..
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Another one, which is quite popular... is http://www.resellerspanel.com/ which they do everything for you, including pre-sales, billing, etc... which might be the route you want to take depending on how much work and effort you want to put into this.

Another solution similar to this, although not as completely automated, would be http://www.mosso.com/.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

Quote Originally Posted by Web Hosting 101
    You can either hire an outsourced support company such as support resort to answer all of your support questions. Or you can find a reseller hosting provider that offers end user support. This means that the hosting company will provide support to all of your clients but remain annonymous.
    Is there any hosting company that meets the second specification??
    I.e. providing end user customer support being anonymous??
    Find solution to every problem ---> Google.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fastian
    Is there any hosting company that meets the second specification??
    I.e. providing end user customer support being anonymous??
    There are companies that will do this, providing a newly branded hosting site with pre-sales and end user support on a recurring affiliate commission basis. That just leaves the client in the position of pure marketing and selling the plans.
    Mick Beeby
    www.reyaltec.com - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers.
    www.aspbite.com - Modular ASP Content Management System

I beleive www.resellerzoom.com offers end user support

Hi,

So my question is this:

THanks and let me know.

Dave
    I think the best thing for you would be to sign up to an affiliate program.
    Kaumil P.

There are hosts that provide end client support. Do search in the forums.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~

I reckon end user support is not sufficient in this case.
    He wants something like Godaddy, Resellerclub reseller programs.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Thanks for the help everyone. I am checking out ressellers panel right now, is looking good. Will check out some of the others mentioned as well to figure out which one to go with.

Dave
    To Higher Profits,
    Dave Ryan, Consultant

Hi,

So my question is this:

THanks and let me know.

Dave

So basically in the end you become nothing more than just a "Salesman" right ? Cause everything is done by someone else and all you do is get more clients ? Would that be really considered a real webhosting in the first place ?