mailEnable sending mail straight to BadMail

Hi, this has been going on for a few months now, most of the time the server is fine but then it has a patch of about a week a month where it sends all (ALL) email straight to the BadMail folder.

I've tried the server tech support but they say to reinstall/upgrade the mailEnable software, which I've done, and try restarting all the mailEnable services in Virtuozzo, done... no joy with any of it I'm afraid.

I have MAPS spam protection enabled through Plesk, using 3 standard spam lists (sbl.spamhaus.org ; vox.schpider.com ; dnsbl.njabl.org), the max letter size is set to 10000KB, and the max threads for Spam Filter is set to 3

Has anyone resolved a similar problem/knows what to do?

Below are the diagnostic reports from mailEnable, where things don't look right, any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MailEnable1.gif   MailEnable2.gif   MailEnable3.gif  

Seems like you are having some kind of DNS problem. Try entering a known good outside DNS server in MailEnable and see if the "failed" in image #2 goes away. Also a possibility, that domain that is entered in MailEnable is not a registered domain (image 2 again).
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

Well, There seems to be no mail A , MX , NS record for the domain blackanvas.co.uk. We believe you haven't update the nameserver with the registrar end. That is the reason why you are having this issue.
    Live Your DreamZ
    ~Besty