Server Monitering Software! - Status2k

What is Status2k?
    Status2k is a server monitoring and statistics tool. Not only for use by server administrators but also a great tool for displaying server statistics such as uptime and server load to your future or current clients!

Demo?
    For a demo please head over to:
    http://www.status2k.com/index.php?page=demos

Prices?
    $19.95 - Yearly.
    $12.95 - Semi-Annual.
    $59.95 - Perpetual/Lifetime.
    Installation can also be done at $10 per server.

Features?
    For a list of features please head over to:
    http://www.status2k.com/index.php?page=features

Website?
    http://www.status2k.com/

Questions?
    Please feel free to reply to this topic, ask on our forums or e-mail [email protected].

Order?
    To order please head over to our BuyNow page:
    http://www.status2k.com/index.php?page=buynow
    We accept all major credit cards through 2CO as well as PayPal.

We got this package a couple days ago and have found it to be quite nice. Definately recommend it to anyone looking for a tool like this.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you

2CO timed out on me after payment.. how do i access my license for this product?

This doesnt look to bad.

Are you able to monitor custom ports like for example lets say my ip was 127.0.0.1 and I wanted to monitor a port like 12203 or something would I be able to monitor custom ports?

A friend of mine is looking for something to monitor custom ports on a web interface simular to this so I figured I've give you guys a shot.

Frimon86

Quote Originally Posted by strat
    2CO timed out on me after payment.. how do i access my license for this product?
    Please e-mail [email protected] and I will look into it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimon86
    This doesnt look to bad.

Are you able to monitor custom ports like for example lets say my ip was 127.0.0.1 and I wanted to monitor a port like 12203 or something would I be able to monitor custom ports?

A friend of mine is looking for something to monitor custom ports on a web interface simular to this so I figured I've give you guys a shot.

Frimon86
    Yes you can add custom ports with custom hosts such as 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

So I can add custom ports, like any kinda ports I have for example:

If I had a server with the ip; 1.2.3.4 and a port on 12345. I could monitor this server with that port like

1.2.3.4:12345?

How does this system work exactly? Can I monitor multipul servers like, if I have 5 servers and I want to monitor them all on just this one program or do I have to buy indivisual licenses per server? Also if I have other ips in the server like on my first server if I have 12 ips within that 1 server, I can monitor all 12 of them or do I have buy more ips or what exactly?

So I can add custom ports, like any kinda ports I have for example:

If I had a server with the ip; 1.2.3.4 and a port on 12345. I could monitor this server with that port like

1.2.3.4:12345?

How does this system work exactly? Can I monitor multipul servers like, if I have 5 servers and I want to monitor them all on just this one program or do I have to buy indivisual licenses per server? Also if I have other ips in the server like on my first server if I have 12 ips within that 1 server, I can monitor all 12 of them or do I have buy more ips or what exactly?
    Yes you could add the service 1.2.3.4:12345, One license allows you to run on multiple servers, however these servers must be your own you cannot give the script away or install on other servers not owned by you.

I dont quite understand what your asking about the IP's?

Okay so lets say I've got 5 servers and I purchase an owned license server right.

I can use just this one license on 5 of my servers to monitor?
    Do I need to install this softwear on all of my 5 softweares or can I just install it on one of my servers and monitor the rest 4 of my servers?

Yes you can use on all 5 servers.
    You can install on all 5 servers or just install on one and install multiservers to moniter load and memory, or just install on one and setup to moniter services and setup just that one to moniter the other 4 servers.

So I can order one lifetime licenses, and install this program on one of my 5 servers and then monitor all of my servers with having this program on only one of my servers ORRRR do I have to install this program on all of my servers in order to monitor them all or can I just install it on one and then monitor them like that?

So I can order one lifetime licenses, and install this program on one of my 5 servers and then monitor all of my servers with having this program on only one of my servers ORRRR do I have to install this program on all of my servers in order to monitor them all or can I just install it on one and then monitor them like that?
    You can do either, installing multiservers/status2k on each server will allow you to view memory and load of each server while without these you can still monitor services/ports of different servers with the one install.

Can you customize the display page to fit in a theme?
    Do you need to have root access or can I inform my resellers about this?

Really good script.....I'm more then happy with what it does.
    Thank You
    ALS

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid-Host.com
    Can you customize the display page to fit in a theme?
    Do you need to have root access or can I inform my resellers about this?
    Yes you can, we use html template files with tags to place data. There are also php header and footer files where you can add includes etc..

Root access is preferred but the script should work fine for resellers granted they have openbasedir enabled and the system, exec, shell_exec commands are enabled for there accounts.

Hmm okay so that is pretty nice;

And I can use this licenses on mutlipul servers - thats really good man!
    How much to have your link removed so its kind of like a free source, like I can put my own link on their and get yours removed?

Hmm okay so that is pretty nice;

And I can use this licenses on mutlipul servers - thats really good man!
    How much to have your link removed so its kind of like a free source, like I can put my own link on their and get yours removed?
    The link can be removed from the main page for free, it cannot be removed from the admin pages.

The script is not opensource/freesource if you are found distributing it without a resellers license from us your licenses will be suspended.

NO no no! Im not going to sell it someone else but I want to hide the code so it can be a private kind of script because customers will be able to monitor their own server is what I was going to make but no not selling it to others. I just want to see a way where I can delete all of your links/company name so my clients dont know where i got this from.

NO no no! Im not going to sell it someone else but I want to hide the code so it can be a private kind of script because customers will be able to monitor their own server is what I was going to make but no not selling it to others. I just want to see a way where I can delete all of your links/company name so my clients dont know where i got this from.
    You cannot install on other people's/customers servers, this is the equivalent of distributing the script and will also get your licenses suspended.

No your not getting what Im saying here.

I will have on license on my server, that will monitor their server ip and all my other server server ips.

No your not getting what Im saying here.

I will have on license on my server, that will monitor their server ip and all my other server server ips.
    Ah ok, for a sec it sounded like your intentions were to give the script out to your clients.