New Click n Point design and direction!

Hello everyone out there today I would like to take this opportunity to get my new re-designed site tweaked and reviewed. We have recently moved into a different direction on our content and what we are trying to do. We have designed the site to fit this new theme by using wordpress for content and blog management. Please review our site and tell us what you think about what we are trying to do and enjoy thanks again for reviewing us http://www.clicknpoint.net

Overall opinion.. Looks like sendspace.com

Just my opinion.

Besides the rounded corners and the blue I don't see how it looks too much like sendspace.com?

I like the clean look of your site, and I also like the idea and contents.
    I would add some nice (small?) image on the top, to add some more color, since now it looks pretty basic (but good) ..
    zenndex - custom website design & unique templates- zenndex.com
    Only one chance to make a first impression ... Give your website a unique look

personally i would go with a different theme than the stock wordpress theme kubrick

Thank you all for your reviews only one I am confused about is the sendspace one not sure how we resemble them. I think it might be a niche time thing to so I like the content and look forward to people to start using the site. I do need a logo or something on the top to spice it up. The stock theme will be changed soon just finishing that up so thanks. Thank everyone again for helping me out and please any other help I would appreciate it.

This paragraph needs a lot of work grammatically:

We welcome you to our community of the great states in the United States of America. Make this place your home to rant or rave daily about your state. Do you think your state is the best well then express it? Think your state is the dumps to live in well post that too we want to hear your opinion. Want to give shout out for someone great in your state do that also at rant & rave. We want to know all the good and the bad of each state so people can make intelligent decisions about moving to a new state. If you need to let some steam off then Click n Point is a great place to do that. Enjoy your stay and tell others about this site so they can let lose also thanks.

About the sendspace, its just that I always use them. So when I saw you site, the idea of the design was like sendspace, like the gray background and the top blue, the white inbackground... Apart from that, its totally different.

It was just my opinion on the overall design.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheron
    About the sendspace, its just that I always use them. So when I saw you site, the idea of the design was like sendspace, like the gray background and the top blue, the white inbackground... Apart from that, its totally different.

It was just my opinion on the overall design.
    You do realize the site is using the default WordPress template right?
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Asheron cool I was not mad or anything lol thanks for the reviews everyone please keep them coming.