About Service Status in CPanel

Hello, im a little bit new to webhosting, and i was wondering if someone could explain me a little bit about what does the stats you can see clicking in the Service Status menu that you have with CPanel means.
    For example
    1st Scenario :
    Server Load 0.71 (2 cpus)
    Memory Used 75.2 %
    Swap Used 24.64 %
    Disk vzfs (/) 34 %

2nd Scenario :
    Server Load 2.41 (2 cpus)
    Memory Used 77.6 %
    Swap Used 24.68 %
    Disk vzfs (/) 34 %

What do we have in the 1st scenario and what do we have in the second one?
    Thank you.

New York City

It seems like both scenarios are on the same CPU and first scenario shows the server is running normal load while the 2nd one is pushing the server load a little above average, both shows 24% swap used and that looks pretty much normal.

The Memory Used being 77% isn't very good but seems like the server is overall doing ok.

CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

3. Both scenarios are relatively the same. The CPU usage on the 2nd one is slightly high but hopefully only due to a server spike.

Are this happening during different time of the day ? It is possible that the spike in the 2nd scenario due to stats generation and or backups. I always find my server spike quite a bit when the server does backup. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

On both, I will try to optimize server again, even upgrading kernel. I dont like swap numbers there

Im new to this..what swap numbers means? and 77% of memory used looks kinda high to me, but i dont know much about it? is it ok 77%?

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn
    On both, I will try to optimize server again, even upgrading kernel. I dont like swap numbers there
    Shame you can't, being a VPS (virtuozzo).
    It's Scott!