I looking for better hoisting package

I looking for better hoisting package .

Requirement : Cpanel , shell /telnet , .htaccess overwrite and high cpu

Bandwidth and disk space requirements? Also how much are you willing to spend? The high CPU usage and shell access MIGHT make you look towards a VPS solution.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V
    Bandwidth and disk space requirements? Also how much are you willing to spend? The high CPU usage and shell access MIGHT make you look towards a VPS solution.
    Might? How about most likely, especially if you were warned about it before then be sure to look for a VPS, it'll meet every requirement you have.

I can pay $20/m . Bandwidth >100 gb and disk space 5 gb

Take a look at this, it might suit your requirements and your budget. I cannot recommend them or down them, just someone I see advertise here often -- providing this as an example link, you definately want to look at other VPS providers to compare.

http://www.jaguarpc.com/services/vps/compare.php

How high CPU usage? For $20/month as long as you're not using an unreasonable amount of CPU, I'm sure you can find a shared hosting provider that can help you. If you have experience with managing a server, however, you should certianly look at a VPS.
    TwisterHost Web Hosting
    cPanel Linux Hosting PHP MySQL SSH
    Specializing in Shared and Shoutcast hosting!

Right, this "high CPU" thing sounds like the OP would need a VPS or dedicated even...
    But with a budget of $20/month I do not see how that would be feasible.

Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic