CPanel clients for sale

I am looking to sell 9 clients with 12 sites between them. Only serious offers and I will check out your company. These clients must remain together.

client #1 5 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth $15.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 55 GB
    client #2 5 GB space, 150 GB bandwidth $21.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 60 GB
    client 2 has three sites
    client #3 5 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth $15.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 75 GB
    client #4 5 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth $9.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 10 GB
    client #5 5 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth $15.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 20 GB
    client #6 20 GB space, 225 GB bandwidth $24.50/month paypal average actual monthly use 150 GB
    client 6 has two sites
    client #7 2 GB space, 50 GB bandwidth $7.50/month paypal average actual monthly use 30 GB
    client #8 7 GB space, 150 GB bandwidth $17.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 125 GB
    client #9 5 GB space, 180 GB bandwidth $19.00/month paypal average actual monthly use 170 GB
    client 9 has exceeded bandwidth a few times

Please PM me for more details and offers.

did you register the domains for these clients ?
    are the domains used as nameservers included in the sale ?
    is this all on 1 server ?
    can you provide root access to make the transfer easier ?

with a total usage of ~700gb/month of transfer and income of $143/m, total sold of 1/4Tb/month, and one exceeder already, we'd be prepared to take them off your hands, but wouldnt be offering anything for them.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

With the bandwidth usage would you mind stating the nature of the site(s)

These are Sims 2 download fansites, hence the high bandwidth usage. They make content for the game and offer them for download to other players.

I'm interested.. I will PM you.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

I'm very interested. Since you want us to request info via PM, i'll send one.

Hi,

How much are you looking to sell them for? Are you currently US or UK based?

Regards,
    Suhail.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers
    EconDC.com - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices

still for sale?

Clients are sold. Thank you for your interest.