* dedicated ip hosting

do any of you know a hosting which offers

4 dedlicated ips (for each of my domains)
    around 2-3 gigs of space
    around 10 gigs of transfer
    php & mysql
    cpanel pereferable

all this possibly at a sub $10 Per moth

a similar kinda plan is offered by ixweb which ofcourse has tonnes of space and transfer, but i am kinda not confident about ix because of their overselling and their bad reviews at several places.

I've been with newista and now with maxie host, with maxie down for a while now i guess its time for me to go.

Your helps and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

thanks

Cool

You may be hard pressed to find that many dedicated IP's at that price without sacrificing quality. If you really need 4 dedicated IP's instead of 1 dedicated to your account and the 4 on that IP.
    Just my .02 but usually the up charge for dedicated IP's would put you over your $10 mark.
    New Idea Hosting NO Overselling-Business-Grade, Shared Only! New-In House Design Team.
    High Speed & Uptime; , DIY Pro-Site Builder-Daily Backups-Custom Plans, All Dual Xeon Quad Intel servers w/ ECC DDR3 RAM SCSI RAID minimums.
    We Concentrate on Shared Hosting ...doing one thing and doing it VERY well

yeah, dedicated IP's are typically a couple dollars a month extra, on top of hosting fees. Not impossible to find, but risky IMO.
    www.griffinhosting.com

WHMCS Email Plus+ - Email integration with Sendgrid, Mailgun, Postmark, Amazon, Mandrill, Sparkpost, Sendinblue and others...

I completely agree, at sub-$10 you'll have trouble, try raising your price to about $15/mo and you should be good!

Why do you need a different IP for each of your sites?

You should be able to get your hosting plan for around $6-$10 dollars per month. Add 4 dedicated IP's for approx $8 dollars a month. Total $14-$18 dollars per month.

4 dedlicated ips (for each of my domains) -- not a chance. You realize there are no benefits for SEO, etc by using more IP's? It's a common myth.

Up your budget if you can find a reason to justify them
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

well, seo is why i need dedicated ips for , my sites have been resting on dedicated ips ever since they were launched and are doing well, atleast i dont want to risk putting them back on the same ip and messing things up. well for around $15-$20 any suggestion?
    many of these hosts which offer multi-domain hosting add add-on domains in cpanel so there is no way i can get a dedicated ip for each of the sites. just probably a dedicated ip for my whole account, but that does not serve the purpose.

thanks

drawn towards ix

the more i think about it, more i am drawn towards ix. i have read mixed reviews both here and other review sites, cant decide if they are good or if they are bad . i know they are overselling, but if they can have a decent uptime i should not have much problem. what do u guys feel a yes or a no? i willing to stretch my budget a bit over $10 too.

$15-20 budget is much better. Should be a few hosts that can accomodate you. Make sure you email them first and confirm with them regarding the dedicated IP's.
    TopQHost - We Provide Affordable Web Hosting with Top Quality Service

You might also just try a search here at wht for hosts that include a dedicated IP with their plans...also try dedicated ip hosting on google.com.
    Good Luck
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

There is a lack of IPv4 space on the internet. You don't need 4 IP's, as you can accomplish what you're doing with 1 IP unless you require SSL certificates for each site. SEO is a myth.

Cool

I assure you dedicated IP's do nothing for your search results unless you are "back linking" the sites to each other to increase link rating (and that is only 1 part of SEO). But even then that doesn't help unless they are on separate IP "blocks" and most hosts will have all their IP's from the same range "block". (IP's are sold to hosts in "blocks") All the major engines view IP's from the same block just as they would shared.
    So if your current dedicated's are similar to:
    123.45.67.3 etc. that's not what's driving your good rankings as is.
    "Back linking" isn't the most effective SEO technique but it is one some people use so if you do, you should get 4 low-budget accounts from different hosts, preferably in different datacenters so the engines (hopefully) see them as independent sites.

There's many factors in SEO, a lot depends on what you are going for, the terms, the type traffic etc. But I have one customer who for their primary term is at #1 and #2 on Google and they are on a shared IP so it's not hurting them at all.
    New Idea Hosting NO Overselling-Business-Grade, Shared Only! New-In House Design Team.
    High Speed & Uptime; , DIY Pro-Site Builder-Daily Backups-Custom Plans, All Dual Xeon Quad Intel servers w/ ECC DDR3 RAM SCSI RAID minimums.
    We Concentrate on Shared Hosting ...doing one thing and doing it VERY well

IIRC, SEO is not valid justification for extra IPs. Other than that, just about every host has a plan under $10, and can give you IPs for $2/ea WITH justification. Pick a host, any host.

-Jason