Special offer: 10% off to all WHT readers! Or, we will match, or better, prices from well established competitors!
All servers are in our high performance, *wholly owned*, *multi-homed* (multiple providers), Cisco/Foundry powered network. We don't outsource this stuff like almost all other companies do! We *own* and control every aspect of our business operation.
> We have available:
- Celeron D 2.66, 512MB of RAM, 80GB drive, 1000GBs bandwidth
- Pentium 4 2.4-2.66 Ghz, 1GBs of RAM, 160GB drive, 1280GBs bandwidth
- Athlon 64 3000 AM2, 1GBs of RAM, 160GB drive, 1280GBs bandwidth
- Dual core Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, 2GBs of RAM, 250GB drive, 2240GBs bandwidth *dual processor power*
- Dual core Athlon X2 3800 AM2, 2GBs of RAM, 250GB drive, 2240GBs bandwidth *dual processor power*
- Dual core Pentium D 3.0 Ghz, 3GBs of RAM, 250GB drive, 2240GBs of bandwidth
- Dual core Athlon X2 3800 AM2, 3GBs of RAM, 250GB drive, 2240GBs bandwidth *dual processor power*
- Dual Core Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz, 2GBs of RAM, 2250GBs of bandwidth, 250GB drive *quad processing power*
We also have servers with hardware RAID, and of course, our line of quad core Xeon/Opteron Colossus servers ready to handle any load you put in.
Speed? It's pretty fast. If you wish to do a speed test, go to our speed test page at the following URL:
> About Us
Based in Las Vegas, NV, A+ Hosting has been concentrated in the hosting business since before 1998, even before other companies recognized the importance of the hosting industry and switched their business focus to it. Hosting is all we do, then and now.
With our own fully redundant network and facilities, we can provide you with the highest possible uptime and quality environment your server needs.
> Quick facts
> Our Location
- We are multi homed - meaning we have our own network ID (known as an Autonomous System Number) on the net, do BGP with multiple providers (with our *own* routers, not someone else's) and have full control over our connectivity. This alone puts our service level beyond almost every other hosting provider.
- We own every single piece of equipment involved with our operation, so when something fails, we just walk in and fix it. We do not depend on third parties.
- We've been here since 1998, and we'll be here tomorrow.
- High level of customer satisfaction.
Las Vegas, NV is located in the middle of what is known as the safe zone. There are no hurricanes, tornadoes, nuclear power plants or major earthquakes threats in the area.
> Our Network
Our primary provider is Global Crossing, one of the highest quality networks in the world. Secondady providers are enabled via BGP for maximum redundancy, via multiple routers. Multiple core switches provide redundancy for all the connectivity within our facility.
> Our Facility
With redundant power, battery systems, diesel power plant and Liebert air conditioning systems, our facilities provide the best environment to keep your business up and running.
> Our Philosophy
We are not the cheapest, nor do we intend to. Competing in price just leads to bad service. We offer the right balance between price and service quality. Once you sign up, you will see how trouble free your service is. In fact, check around these forums and you'll see that there's literally no complaints about us, considering how large our business is and how long we've been in business.
We are not one of those big companies that advertise everywhere. Almost every one of our customers came to us because someone else recommended them to us. That says a lot about our service.
And no gimmicks! No "unmetered" bandwidth that is really not unmetered, or are not dedicated. Every connection in our network is dedicated, we do not manipulate it nor do we do BGP manipulations. We let the router make the best decision for every data packet.
*Operating systems available: Linux (Debian, CentOS, Slackware, Gentoo, Fedora), FreeBSD and Windows (starting at just $10/month). Plesk is included free (amount of domains depending on server plan) and cPanel is available for $29/month.
All servers are built by us in our own integration line. We know every single part that goes into them and keep full spare machines in stock, assuring that we can fix any failure quickly. And we only use name brand quality components such as Kingston, Crucial, Western Digital, ASUS, Giga-Byte, Supermicro, and others. These are not your average generic servers! The failure rate is extremely slow with these components.
Is this all? No. We are a custom solutions house. Whether you need a server like those above, or a multi CPU server with 12 drives of RAID based storage, we can build it for you. We also offer great deals on colocation services.
If you have any questions, head to our web site and chat live with a member of our staff, or click on "Support" on the top menu and open a ticket for our sales department.
To take advantage of this offer, mention that you are a WHT reader when placing the order. We accept all major credit cards and paypal (ID verification required). All orders go through a thorough verification process to prevent fraud and protect the general public from identity theft.
This offer can't be combined with other offers.