[UK] Colocation and dedicated servers - Crazy deals! (from 30)

1U + 1mbit 95%ile + Remote reboot port (or 200GB/Month transfer) - £30/Month
    1U + 2mbit 95%ile + Remote reboot port (or 500GB/Month transfer) - £50/Month
    1U + 4mbit 95%ile + Remote reboot port (or 1000GB/Month transfer) - £70/Month

We have the following Unmetered colocation deals currently:
    10mbit unmetered connection + 1U Rackspace - £100/Month
    100mbit unmetered connection + 1U Rackspace - £400/Month

1/4 Rack's - From £150/Month (FREE Setup)
    1/2 Rack's - From £250/Month (FREE Setup)
    Full Rack's - From £350/Month (£900 Setup spread over 6 months)

Dedicated Servers:
    Intel Celeron 2.66Ghz
    512MB Ram
    APC Remote reboot port
    +10mbit unmetered - £200/Month
    +100mbit unmetered - £400/Month

AMD Sempron 2500+
    512MB Ram
    APC Remote reboot port
    +10mbit unmetered - £200/Month
    +100mbit unmetered - £400/Month

Other options available - Please contact for details.

What differs ikcs from the rest?
    - All servers are on remote reboot ports
    - All servers have kvm over ip access
    - Our servers are located in the UK
    - Our Transit suppliers offer us a 100% Uptime agreement
    - We offer 24/7 Support
    - We can provide details of existing (Nominated) Clients who would be quite happy to share their experience with us.
    - We offer a 7 Day Money back Guarantee

Direct Admin is £10/Month extra - Test our speeds with this 50MB download. - Test IP

Other packages are available upon request!

We will also price match any other company that says they can provide the same services we do cheaper.

E-Mail [email protected] or call 01493 749054 with any questions you may have, for a custom quote or to place an order.
    Last edited by lgeib; 09-18-2006 at 05:23 AM.

Do you have any restrictions on what hardware you will colocate?
    Is it possiable to get a telephone line ran to a rack when colocating (to plugin to the colocated hardware)?
    What is the mobile phone reception like in your facility (where the actual racks are).
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

We've colocated clients with this requirement before, We can get telephone lines ran to rackspace yes. Mobile phone reception is fine, previous clients had a bank of gsm modems testing every provider available in the uk.

London UK
    38 - Leave Well Alone

Just simply going off line and not telling anyone? This is not all they do

Anyone thinking of hosting with these guys think again. I ordered a full rack for the end of August. It was not delivered with the IP range I had asked for. No proactive contact from them saying 'sorry it will be this date' just no contact.

I lost customers.

I already have services in Redbus and needed to expand. In addition, I felt hosting with another company and in another location would add redundancy and therefore I tried to resolve the issue.

I Contacted Lawrence and asked him when the latest was it would be ready.' Friday the following week' he replied. Therefore I made my excuses and told my customers next Friday was the latest it would be ready.

The following Thursday I had heard nothing so I called. 'Will have the IP range etc tomorrow'. Friday came and went. So did Saturday, Sunday and Monday. On Tuesday I took a second Cabinet in Redbus as I simply could not wait and already had cost me more customers and more money.

To add insult to injury, I have still not been refunded my money 525.00 which I paid up front. I have started proceedings with the small claims court in Brentwood Essex but have been advised it could take a little while to get them closed down/ my money back.

To think I even gave them space on one of my servers in redbus to host their IKCS.NET domain and Email whilst they were in transition and I still get treated like this.

I hope no one else has to go through the same unprofessional approach to business and hence, post this now. Knowing this 'Lawrence' as I do, I am looking forward to his reply to this post with no doubt a new set of excuses or something that was my fault. Let's wait and see...

Justin Johnson -