bittraffic.com The best!

The other day i posted a review of mydomain.com and the people that seen it know how unhappy i was with them however,

I have been going to bittraffic.com for my ircd acounts for about a month now and I must say they where great but after i quit mydomain.com as a client i decided to get a webhosting plan with bittraffic.com they did alot to make the plan something i was happy with and at low cost to me they set it up so i only have one acount and there billed togeather + much more,

I will come back and review this company in 3 months and i doubt i will have any complants...

Great service
    Good Uptime
    and the rest
    :>
    Im really happy to have found a good hosting company after all my issues with others
    In other posts iv made refuring to oversellers it was really based on issues iv had with some, Im sorry if i upset any hosting admins but my point was without overselling it would stop idots running them (well some) not as many people would get in to the biz and you would be able to weed through the pile alot quicker,
    nfi if bittraffic oversell or not and i dont really care bottem line is there great in every way and how do you put a price on that!

Thank you for reading and i hope this post helps some buyers

Edited post to correct spelling lol

What domain do you have hosted with them?

Wink Hey

Hi, I registerd my domain with mydomain.com I will be changing the nameservers to biottraffics but for the time being mydomain.com are its nameservers expect to see tasserv.com change nameservers within 48 hours (I think thats how long it takes to update?)

This site is hosted by them as proof im not connected to them in anyway
    http://orioncode.tasserv.com

Ill update the nameservers now!
    Hope this helps?
    Ashley

Edited: dam that made no sence lol

"this page was put here as a joke! and should not be taken srs :>" :p

AEM I think you should take his advice listed on the page.

lollllllll I will be making a website there I was just mucking around with mates that night