advice for free file hosting script and servers

I'm looking forward to open in the next 2 weeks a free file hosting site using yabsoft's mega file hosting script since it's the only one that has multi servers support. I was thinking to host it with a dedicated server from

Any advice ?

uh.. nobody ? ok, if you don't want to give me any tips with servers, i'm waiting for other recommendations to host a free file upload site for a medium budget.

Auckland, New Zealand
    I would strongly suggest you do a search on APlus here. There is a few horror stories there. As for the other things :

#1 ) Bandwidth - Find a cheap provider with cogent in the bandwidth mix. Generally they give the cheapest pricing for these kind of projects.

#2 ) Stick to your budget - I've seen quite a few file hosting companies go bust in three months because they start to spend close to their earnings to keep up.

#3 ) Big Harddrives + Raid - Gives you performance and gives you security.

There is more, but I'm short on time for free advise
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

and your recommendations are ... ? any advice is appreciated !

81 are bad,
    never go with them they always ask money....
    i hate them
    fdcservers seems gud