Need server admin - URGENT

I need a competent server admin to take a look at a problem I am having, this is very urgent so first person or first couple people will probably get the job. PM me for an explanation of what I need done. MUST HAVE at least 500 posts on WHT.

Lev, I am willing to help. I have sent you a PM to get details on your project.
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO
    In the business since 1997!

May be i can help you with this , but i cannot pm you.You can provide me your email address,

Quote Originally Posted by webmirage
    May be i can help you with this , but i cannot pm you.You can provide me your email address,
    I suggest you re-read his post. webmirage, you could also post a new thread about the problem your having and hopefully fix it yourself, and for cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lev
    I need a competent server admin to take a look at a problem I am having, this is very urgent so first person or first couple people will probably get the job. PM me for an explanation of what I need done. MUST HAVE at least 500 posts on WHT.
    If you still need help with this, please, feel free to contact me via any of the methods in my signature
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

What's up? PM me if you need my help with the problem that you're facing.