Needed: PHP with exec and Perl

Hi I have a client that has several scripts that require php with exec enabled, perl, and 24 hour support. If someone on here offers that could you please pm me.

Island of Oahu, Hawaii
    Welcome to WHT!

Most hosts can provide you with that support. Please let us know how much storage and bandwidth you need along with your budget and I am sure a bunch of helpful people will chime in shortly.

Currently my client's package ( at another host that disabled exec ) is 1 gig of storage and 15 gigs of bandwith a month. He currently pays $15 a month for that.

Most host does not list this info "exec and Perl" on there, you have to contact host. If you looking for somethink, you should start with some research, If you have any host in your mind, make sure do some research before sinup.

He all host are listed

Ps. Please remove the contact info yours. You will get lot spam mail...

Good luck.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

- Thanks for the advice about email but its a throw away email so feel free to spam it. In fact I hope you do spam it with an offer that matches my parameters.

- I posted here to expedite the process since there are many web hosts on here. Rather than calling every webhost to see if they can help me with a nonstandard setup I can hope for a motivated host to contact me for a client that made over a million in revenue last year. If the companys happy with you they'll use you more, they runs several thousand sites.

The problem is that host can't make to you offers here.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore