(free) Blog Hosting

I'm thinking of starting a (small) free blog hosting site and I'm wondering if you know some (good) reseller hosts that can host it.
    It will be based on wordpress and lifetype.

Any help is apreciated
    Got Fused?

Hi,

Most hosts offering WHM for Reseller Hosting should also offer Wordpress autoinstaller included inside the package. So just dig around and make sure they have the autoinstall option for Wordpress and various other blogs and as long as things are compatible it'll be no problem. Do check with the host's sales dept before signing up. There are also many offers in the WHT Offers section for Reseller Accounts.

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I'm not having problems with installing, any host with php and mysql can host wordpress, I'm curious about a good host that will allow it
    Got Fused?

Why wouldn't they? As long as you don't violate there TOS / AUP shouldn't be a problem.

Yes - Most hosts will allow you to host these free blogs as long as they don't contain anything illegal, etc. Assuming you stay within the bandwidth requirements of your plan, of course.
    TwisterHost Web Hosting
    cPanel Linux Hosting PHP MySQL SSH
    Specializing in Shared and Shoutcast hosting!