Thread: OrangeFiber

OrangeFiber

Anyone else with them and down? I've put in tickets in both the old and new system.

No one is answering by phone.
    No one is online via ICQ or AIM
    No responses to (or even looks at) tickets
    Live chat WAS online, went offline after I sat waiting for an operator for over 5 minutes...

Lovely way to do biz

They are undergoing emergency power maintenance.
    Just wait

well, livesupport is showing online again, but there's still no one responding...

Quote Originally Posted by MSV_AR
    This should prove to all the haters that we do have fully redundant system's.
    OK, well I don't know about the "haters", but nothing has been proven to me as both my servers are still offline. Still no answer to ticket....

Quote Originally Posted by Airkat
    OK, well I don't know about the "haters", but nothing has been proven to me as both my servers are still offline. Still no answer to ticket....
    I wasn't referring to you Marcus when I said haters. Your servers should be back up shortly. (5-10min)

1 server up, 1 server to go

Server STILL down....

OK, can we have less of shitting on the other companies, and more of getting my remaining server back up? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Airkat
    OK, can we have less of shitting on the other companies, and more of getting my remaining server back up? thanks.
    Your server is being worked on, the power maintenance today caused no issues to your servers - i dont have the details on it, but it will be up shortly.

I don't understand, how can you not have details on it? what's the issue? It was perfectly fine before the "power maintenance"....

Your server went down, DURING the scheduled time for power maintenance - which is a coincedence ... our power was and is stable during the maintenance.

I am not a support tech, I am not standing infront of console working on the server, I don't have the full details on the issue - I'd rather let him finish fixing it, than have him stop and walk away from your server to the phone and explain to me whats wrong.
    I will speak with you on IM once the server is back up.