Dot5hosting Feedback?

I am thinking about going with Dot5Hosting to host some of my web sites.
    Does anybody have any feedback that they could give me on these people.
    Thanks.

i'd also like to know if anyone has an experiences with dot5hosting....

I went with them about a week ago.
    It was bumpy at first but with lots of emails (Chris Phillips did excellent work) I have everything working fine now.

if you don't mind my asking...were the problems on your end, or their end? have you noticed any reliability issues? speed problems? lost files? i'm warry of the "too good to be true" scenario.

I would say a little bit of both my end and their end. I would definetly give them an E for effort. Most of the problems were just their lack of keeping me informed. In helping me they reset my account and didn't give me the password - I guess you could say they forgot to give it to me and I forgot to ask. I had a POP3 issue but it was a little bit of an Outlook problem too. I don't notice any speed problems, no lost files.
    All in all I would definetly give them a thumbs up.

Originally posted by SFCrameret
    I would definetly give them an E for effort

I'm not familiar with the hosting, but I've done business with Chris and can vouch for him being a very genuine and friendly guy.

Chris seems like a nice guy. A few months ago I got a free hosting package from him. Exactly one month later, I received an email telling me the account was terminated. I didn't check to see if the original offer was only for one month or for life.

I sign up for a free account even though I have my own server, because I thought I could help him write an review or something. But my account got terminated one month, and I didn't get much encounter with him, so all I can say is that for the only time I submitted the ticket, he was fast in response.

Peter

By E for effort I meant that whatever problems I had at the beginning, they were fixed in no small part due to Chris Phillips's dedication and hard work - E for EXCELLENT!