Wink Kitten Authorization

http://www.kittenauth.com/node/5

This is a cute variation on CAPTCHA/ image-verification at sign-up.

Interesting concept. For some reason I had to refresh before the pictures came up but maybe that is my wireless internet connection's fault.
    ||||
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    ||||

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad4
    Interesting concept. For some reason I had to refresh before the pictures came up but maybe that is my wireless internet connection's fault.

UPDATE: currently REALLY buggy as I'm doing a major internal rewrite. Should be fixed soon =) If no pictures load, press submit a couple of times and they should start to load.
    I saw this earlier this year or when it first came out. Not sure it's actually used anywhere?
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Clever - I'd definately prefer this to crazy captcha text.
    Corey Northcutt | Northcutt
    Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency.
    Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach

did not work for me for some reason... tried IE 7, FF, and Opera 9
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Try hitting the submit button a few times like that little note says? I had to submit 3-4 times before the photos showed up.

It's still buggy, you need to hit the "Submit" button a few million times.

I like it when it shows the squirrels for authorisation. Maybe that could be used on WHT. "Click on the squirrels to register on the board."

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    did not work for me for some reason... tried IE 7, FF, and Opera 9
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

In linux it prevents me from capturing an image by right clicking, but I can capture it with KSnapshot.

I don't think it needs 12 images tho.

I seen a similar concept last week. It said choose the word that is spelled right and click submit. It had 4 words.

How hard would it be to break such a captcha though? If there are only 4 possibilities, it seems like a script would have excellent odds of doing a brute-force crack.

it changes everytime you're wrong.

WHT: "Click all Cobalts to register"
    Newbie: "WTF are those?"

Much like the current installations. English is my second language, although I've been here in Canada using it for over 10 years, it still took me a while to realize what foals were...
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

I've been working on a concept similar to this, since it was possible for researchers to defeat some current CAPTCHA systems and since I like keeping a step ahead I've decided the typical numbers & letters deal is going to be obsolete soon.

With mine, there will be a few people/creatures in an image (that changes), and the user will have to retype the letters/numbers off of a specific person's shirt, sign or even a building. Brutally simple for humans, but unless if AI has gotten to the point of being able to identify and recognise items visually then this should stop bots. However, there will be other simple questions that almost everyone should know.

Example: "Type what is on the womans shirt.", "What does the sign say?", "is it day or night?", "What is 3+1?", "how many apples do you see?" , etc, etc, etc...

That's a pretty intersting idea as well, I'd like to see that when you're done with it.