* Anyone heard good or bad things about internetrunner? hosting company

thanks in adv.

Uk, Norwich
    Run a search on wht at the top, followed by one on google as personally we have no experiance with them.

Hope that Helps | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

Indeed, thanks.

<< signatures are to be set up in profiles >>
    Last edited by writespeak; 09-16-2006 at 05:29 PM.

I have not heard of them. It looks like they are using a free site template for their site. Also looks like they have been in business for less than a year which means they are not yet established in the industry, so I would be careful of them.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

New York City

Their site design looks fine to me, many hosts do start out with template from templatemonster and such and thats not a big issue, just try testing their support+sales response time and see how they're.

I find their site pretty well organized and the billing/ordering system very nice as well.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I do agree their billing/panel setup is fairly well organized. However keep in mind there is no such thing as "unlimited" bandwidth, in that regard I would be somewhat cautious.