I'm looking to sell or trade it for another site. It's a well established rap forum that's been around for about a year an a half. It ranks between #2-#5 on Google for 'rap forum' and has for about the last 9 months.

PR: 4
    Daily Uniques: 521
    Daily Page Views: 26,000
    Members: 2,500

The Google Adsense only pays a few bucks a month because rap terms only pay 1-2 cents per click. When I was running YPN beta ads they were paying around $1 per click. With the high level of traffic and good search engine ranking the site has a lot of potential if you were to decide to sell products on it, or charge for memeberships.

I'm asking $3,000 for it, but am willing to trade for another website or domain. I'm particularly interested in finance or travel websites, or 3 letter .coms.

I am a friend of Chris Casserly, we are going into this together. Let me assure you it will be a business you will be proud to have setup.
    I am just looking for some more information:
    1) Are you Interested in the domain name
    2) I have had a look around rap nation and I think its needs a redesign plus its need to sort the problem or a certain spammer. Why havent you banned this spammer?
    3) Are all 2,500 members active and posting.

I haven't been very active on the forum lately. I had appointed someone else as admin but they bailed a while back without telling me. I banned the spammer yesterday before I listed it for sale. I've also appointed a new admin and have been checking in lately to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid with it.

1. Not interested in

2. I agree it needs a redesign. I just emailed Chris several ideas I had for it but haven't got around to implimenting.

3. No the members come and go, and come again like any forum. I don't know how you would go about determining who's still 'active', but the 521 daily unique average should give you a ballpark.

Rap Nation

Whats your best price?

Don't have a predetermined minimum price I'll sell for. I'm just accepting bids for now. It'll either go to the highest bidder, or I'll just hang onto it a while longer if I don't receive any decent bids.

Chris will email you tomorrow evening

Proud She-Geek
    ABetterMall, please update your thread with the following information in bold, as per the WHT rules:

Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.

5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
    Since you stated that you are accepting bids, that would classify this as an auction

Thanks and good luck with your sale!
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>