merchant account for pharmacy and replica

i am looking for merchant account to process steroids and replica watches.
    i am located in israel and have almost one year previous processing history.

I think that Safecharge can do Replicas, and they are also located in Israel.
    try talking to them

does anyone have any tips or insight on how to maintain a merchant/gateway account while selling replica designer brand name goods online?

I am intrigued steroids and replica watches? How does the two product lines come together? lol.
    -= AOM TealFox a.k.a Kim =-
    New Worlds Project
    Check out our corporate site @ http://nwproject.org
    Or our game @ http://rpg.newworlds.org

Quote Originally Posted by aomtealfox
    I am intrigued steroids and replica watches? How does the two product lines come together? lol.

2 different projects

Did you have any luck finding a pharmacy merchant account provider? I'm working on a legal dietary supplements site and have had zero luck finding a merchant account.
    Ralix, LLC

i have one in israel now

Quote Originally Posted by haimhle
    i am looking for merchant account to process steroids and replica watches.
    i am located in israel and have almost one year previous processing history.

Hello , I come from china , Maybe we are can cooperate because we can provide a lots of high quality replica watches and jewelry and we ship world wide and fast and safe , and we can give a pricing for you . so If you have interested you can send email to us : newglobalproduct@yahoo.com we will reply you within 24 hours .

best wish
    newglobalproduct.com

Quote Originally Posted by ngp1
    Hello , I come from china , Maybe we are can cooperate because we can provide a lots of high quality replica watches and jewelry and we ship world wide and fast and safe , and we can give a pricing for you . so If you have interested you can send email to us : newglobalproduct@yahoo.com we will reply you within 24 hours .

best wish
    newglobalproduct.com
    you are only 4 month in buisness and your site working on virtual server so i cannot trust you