Hosting Company for Sale

Hi all,

Due to a lack of time and funds, I've decided to make my way somewhere else. I've got three other online businesses that I am running right now that are much more successful than my Web hosting ventures, so I have decided to focus all of my time on them. Web hosting is a very capital-intensive business (in terms of marketing), and I no longer have the funds or desire to succeed in this business. I would like to sell all of my business.

The domains are as follows:

globalwebbrands.com
    globalwebbrands.info
    webnetserve.com
    webnetserve.net
    webnetserve.biz
    webnetserve.us
    netprohost.net
    netprohost.biz
    netprohost.us
    linuxnetservers.com
    wscentric.com
    wslogix.com

I have one affiliate.

There are three clients total, though one of them is a "corporate site" I am running for everything, which currently contains a blog.

globalwebbrands.com and linuxnetservers.com are both PR4 domain names.

GlobalWebBrands/WebNetServe has been named a Top 10 Fastest Growing Web Hosting company TWICE this year by HostReview.com - in June, and in September. This award is for not only client growth, but also growth in terms of market awareness, which is how we won both times. These are very marketable awards, holding alot of value in the eyes of the Web hosting marketplace.

The Private DNS service from ResellersPanel (the company we resell through) is being used on both the wslogix.com and webnetserve.com domain names (two separate reseller accounts).

There are five free reseller accounts included in this sale.

The price I am asking is: $500.00. Please realize that this price is only to cover the costs I have incurred in registering domains and setting up the Private DNS services here + $276 for the fact that two of the domains are PR4, and for the existing clients and awards. I am not trying to get rich, just trying to recoup a small part of my original investment.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

2. Can i please have information as to what plan these clients are on and what your costs are for the server your are renting etc.?
    I notice you have a toll free number? other expenses you have?

Thank you - I am very interested and willing to purchase.

What are the expenses of your servers? Where are the servers located at/with? How many clients (really only 3!?)? What are the specifications of your servers? What is the general usage of each server?

This will help me understand why you can sell those hosting packages for low cost and generate a marketing strategy. Aka, be interested in purchase

Quote Originally Posted by sitewebhosting
    Can i please have information as to what plan these clients are on and what your costs are for the server your are renting etc.?
    I notice you have a toll free number? other expenses you have?

Thank you - I am very interested and willing to purchase.
    All clients are on the Business plan. Profit from that plan is $7.40/year at its current price.

Our costs for server rental are zero, as we are using ResellersPanel's free reseller plan. Basically, a pool of servers is used...anytime a new client signs up with our services, they are provisioned an account on one of the servers in the pool. ResellersPanel collects the payment from the client, and forwards the rest to us.

The toll-free number is also provisioned by ResellersPanel, so we're not paying for that either. The cost of the number is included in the fee RSP charges for us to put a client on their server.

As for other expenses, I was spending about $500/month on marketing, but as I said, I'm just out of funds (and interest) at this point. I've been doing this for 2 years now, and I'm ready for a change.

We had a good number of clients at one time, but I sold them off earlier this year when I thought I was getting out of the business. Hence, the reason there are only 3 clients now.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Otikeu
    What are the expenses of your servers? Where are the servers located at/with? How many clients (really only 3!?)? What are the specifications of your servers? What is the general usage of each server?

This will help me understand why you can sell those hosting packages for low cost and generate a marketing strategy. Aka, be interested in purchase
    Looks like all the same questions, mostly, so I'll try to be brief!

There are no expenses for the servers. They are located in Fremont, CA and Houston, TX. Yes, only 3, as I explained above.

Dual AMD Opteron, 2 GB RAM, 2x250GB+ hdds in RAID1, Debian Linux.

Usually, about 1000 accounts are placed on each server.

I will also shared the marketing plan I developed with the buyer. I actually created it for a college course, and I got an A on it, so I guess it's not too bad. (Again, I just don't have the funds to execute it.)

I'm somewhat interested, but I would just like some clarification on a statement you made:

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalWebDan
    GlobalWebBrands/WebNetServe has been named a Top 10 Fastest Growing Web Hosting company TWICE this year by HostReview.com - in June, and in September. This award is for not only client growth, but also growth in terms of market awareness, which is how we won both times. These are very marketable awards, holding alot of value in the eyes of the Web hosting marketplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalWebDan
    There are three clients total, though one of them is a "corporate site" I am running for everything, which currently contains a blog.
    If you only have 3 clients, how could you have been ranked top 10 fastest growing web hosting company?

Hi Steve,

Please re-read the quote of mine. You will find the statement: This award is for not only client growth, but also growth in terms of market awareness, which is how we won both times.

so whoever buys your company can't transfer the clients to a new server?

Yes, they can do this if they so wish.

Web Wide Media, Inc | Affordable Hosting | 24x7x365 Support
    Ph: 8779-WWM-NET | Fax: (866) 536-1572 | E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.wwm.net | http://support.wwm.net | Your Premier Webhosting Provider
    Offering Dedicated servers now !

Hello,

I am closing on a deal now. If it falls through, I'll send you an email.

He is a resellerspanel reseller. Its a free reseller program so I doubt he can sell the clients as he does not have a server.