Servers4Me - A Sign-up Story

I have been searching both high and low for the past month now to find a decent provider for a windows 2k3 box. I finally settled on Servers4me late last night, I mean around 3AM last night. Once I signed up, I found that I had forgotten to select standard in the setup instead of web edition, and promptly sent an email off. I wasn't expecting a reply until the morning, but I was pleased to find in my inbox not 10 minutes later a response from Jamie Bryant, a representative there.

I was informed that I had recieved another invoice for the extra amount and that my server would be ready with in 12 hours after the invoice was paid.

I sent several emails after that asking what the status was on the server, and everytime I got a response in under 15 minutes.

A full hour before it was to be setup, I recieved my signup letter PERSONALLY from Jamie with a message stating that Billing was fairly overloaded for the weekend, so I was sent my signup letter manually to avoid the wait.

Overall, A+ for the staff ,and especially Jamie Braynt, at Servers4Me.com. They were exceptional and the price cannot be beat!

Good to hear, I have been considering Servers4Me. Sounds nice!
    AS395558