hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion : rx-payments

Forum Jump

rx-payments

Reply Post New Thread In Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2006, 01:54 PM

rx-payments

Who are they.....any knowledge would be highly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2006, 02:01 PM
WHT Addict

https://www.rx-payments.com/main.html

Their website sure doesn't say much except that they are located in Isreal. How did you hear about them?

Old 09-15-2006, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymiee
https://www.rx-payments.com/main.html

Their website sure doesn't say much except that they are located in Isreal. How did you hear about them?
They are processing for couple of online pharmacies i know.....seems they are not very fond of replying through mails....as myself is also looking for some processing options.....if some one can suggest some ofshore solution kindly PM asap.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2006, 10:51 AM

ALARM! Scammers!

You'd better stay away from them. We used to work with them, and they were quite OK for a while, but after some time we noticed that at the end of each month they were stealing money from our account by making our current balance "0" instead of rolling it to next month, and they acted as if it were OK.

Then we stopped cooperating with them, and now it is a big issue to receive even 10% hold from them. They would always forget about the time when payment is to be made, and tend not to reply to e-mails.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:08 PM

Rx Payments specializes in advanced e-commerce solutions ensuring the ongoing success of point-of-purchase for internet pharmacies located in countries around the world. We provide customized solutions for international credit card processing and merchant services, secure database management services, fraud management and reporting services. Please call our North American merchant support center at (866) 707-8961 during our office hours (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST) or email sales@rx-payments.com for further information.

Found this US based contact number while searching for information on this company since they placed an unauthorized charge against my CC.

Old 11-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Temporarily Suspended

I am desperately looking for offshore processor

I am desperately looking for offshore processor. I have been operating for 2 years +, with 4 processor. 2 of them have ran off with my money. The third one, I am still negotiating with them to get my money. The forth one has the longest working relationship. But their charges are high, only accept visa and only 50% of my transaction goes through.

I was hopeful rx-payments can help.

Any information about rx-payment.com will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Old 11-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Web Hosting Guru

albert789, do you have an email address?

Old 11-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Temporarily Suspended

email

you can contact me at adwordstan@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
BurstNET Sued for Not Making Equipment Lease Payments: Court Documents Web Hosting News 2014-03-24 14:25:26
PayPal Nears Braintree Acquisition Deal: Report Web Hosting News 2013-09-23 14:03:32
Cloud Mobile Payment Provider Mozido Offers Savvis Solutions to Customers Web Hosting News 2013-01-14 13:30:24
WordPress Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments for Customer Upgrades Web Hosting News 2012-11-16 14:39:26
Hacker Leaks Customer Data Belonging to 79 Banks in US, UK, and Canada Web Hosting News 2012-06-19 14:22:18