Do any ASP.Net Hosts offer Multiple Domain Name Support?

I am trying to find an ASP.Net hosting provider that will support up to 5 distinct domain names under 1 account.

Each domain name will need it's own directory structure, MSSQL DB, and email accounts.

In addition the sites should be able to share at least 2 gb of storage space and at least 50 gb of monthly bandwidth.

I am looking to pay $50 a month or less.

Does anyone know if such a provider exists?

Thanks,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CMessineo
    I am trying to find an ASP.Net hosting provider that will support up to 5 distinct domain names under 1 account.

Each domain name will need it's own directory structure, MSSQL DB, and email accounts.

In addition the sites should be able to share at least 2 gb of storage space and at least 50 gb of monthly bandwidth.

I am looking to pay $50 a month or less.

Does anyone know if such a provider exists?

Thanks,

Chris
    Yes, many such providers exist. Also, I just wanted to commend you on your reasonable budget - this should help you greatly in your quest .
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

yes there are many that meet those requirements.
    take a browse through the offers forum, and I'm sure you will now get a few hundred PM's
    www.griffinhosting.com

WHMCS Security Plus+ : Addon module with additional security features for WHMCS billing system.

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    Yes, many such providers exist. Also, I just wanted to commend you on your reasonable budget - this should help you greatly in your quest .
    Is there an easy way to search for these providers?

I did some quick seaches here and found places like, discountasp.net and crystaltech.com, but they don't support multiple domains, just domain pointers.

Chris

p.s. I apologize if these are newbie questions.

I did some quick seaches here and found places like, discountasp.net and crystaltech.com, but they don't support multiple domains, just domain pointers.

Chris

Note that hosts cannot make offers to you here, even sending you a PM trying to sell you their solution is against the rules. Hopefully some people here will let you know of providers they use and recommend.

Chris

Unfortunately, that's part of what makes finding a new host hard - there's no "easy" way to search specifically for your requirements within this forum (outside of doing a HostQuote).
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Unfortunately, that's part of what makes finding a new host hard - there's no "easy" way to search specifically for your requirements within this forum (outside of doing a HostQuote).
    Yep, look around, do your research. Find out things about the host, what software their running, updates, downtimes, proof of uptime, server speeds, etc.

There's really too much to list, but at least on WHT you have options.

What is a HostQuote?

Chris

p.s. I understand that providers can't contact me directly, but if anyone wants to recommend a provider or two to check out, that would be very helpful.

What is a HostQuote?

Chris

p.s. I understand that providers can't contact me directly, but if anyone wants to recommend a provider or two to check out, that would be very helpful.
    HostQuote is a feature.....scroll alllllllllllll the way up, you'll see a drop down that says "find a host" and click "HostQuote". This is a payed referal system so basically a group of hosts get your request and give you a quote.

But with your requirements and budget almost any Windows host can probably meet what you need. Just remember one thing, you get what you pay for, don't get excited and sign up for a $5 plan. Expect to pay $10+ for quality ASP hosting with SQL Server 2005 and IIS6/Windows Server 2003 (YES, you WANT windows server 2003, it has major benefits in terms of web hosting and speed).

What is a HostQuote?

Chris

Very top of the page on the right hand side, in the left dropdown.

Thanks, I just filled out the request for Host Quotes. Hopefully someone good will turn up.

Chris

Thanks, I just filled out the request for Host Quotes. Hopefully someone good will turn up.

Chris
    Either way you still have to spend the time to do the research on the company.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRadic
    Either way you still have to spend the time to do the research on the company.
    No doubt.

I came across one already that looks like they meet my requirements, dotnetmart.com, but now I need to some research on the provider and the quality of their service.

Thanks again for the advice,

Chris

Looks like they're in your budget range, definately prices you don't see today with hosts.

Not a newbie question at all. What you are asking for does exist, however, not every platform handles multiple domains in the manner which you are looking for.

hsphere with 100% certainty offers file and domain structures like you are looking for. I am fairly confident helm does as well. So, maybe take a look around for hsphere and helm providers.

Hope this helps...

HELM and H-Sphere are definately the leaders in the Windows hosting industry. If a host does not offer this control panel, you're loosing out on a lot of power at your finger tips.

I've been researching dotnetmart.com for the past couple of hours and they keep looking better and better.

They meet all my technical needs. They provide the HELM front end and their sales and support staff have been answering my questions in a timely manner. I even checked out half a dozen sites they are hosting and the response time and quality have been impressive.

Any other questions I should ask before making the plunge?

Chris

Proof of uptime and a test file! But other than that, if your comfy with them, go for it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check on the uptime. As for the file, they had a 5 meg sample file for download and it flew.

Chris