Offsite backup software.

Anyone know of a company that sell offsite backup software. What I'm trying to do is run my own offsite backup website. So just need to know if anyone know any company that sell the complete pacakge of backup software for the client side and a server side where I load it on my server.

Thanks

What features do you require in the system? Do you want clients to manually transfer files from server to server or do you want cron-job type applications to automaticlly connect the servers and download specific file(s). Does the software need to include signup and account management /billing?

Price is going to depend on how automated you want the system to be.

ofcourse,

I want all the feature,

What i want is i install the backup server software on my server side, perfer linux or windows. client install the client backup software on their side,

So what happen is client launch the software and they can do backup incremental and full backup and setup a time when to back it up. Stuff like that all automaticed without me being there.

The website should have something automated like automated signup, once payed they are send a password or something to auto fully take advantage of the program.

I found a company that is doing it but they charge TOO MUCH
    Remote Backup Systems
    http://remote-backup.com/

If anyone know of any other software beside the remote backup system please let me know.

thanks

Unfortunately good backup software is quite expensive. You can check out one called ahsay.com.

PM/Email me if you want to know more. I've done quite abit of research on it.

The ahsay.com looks interesting. Has anyone looked at vembu.com (Storegrid).

Please let me know if anyone has found a better solution.

Thank you

Storegrid doesn't look too bad but I'll still have to give the edge to ahsay.

We researched this heavily about a year ago.
    We found that there was nothing out there with all the features we required/desired, at a reasonable price---reasonable enough to rollout a profitable backup service.

We decided to develop our own product therefore.
    It has been alot of work, and alot more to come, but we think it will be worth the time and effort put into it.

You can try contacting these people.

http://bytefortress.com/partners.html
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!