Thumbs down frecuently errors

Hello all
    I am having this error quite a lot and I will like to know if is onlu me or more people:
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Cluster (Enhanced Apache) Server at Port 80

Then servage reply me allways the same:

I have checked for several times and haven't noticed any error. I can browse the website without any problem.

Does someone has the same problem or similar?

Thanks for the help.

We are able to pullup the site withot any error message, An internal server error is generic error which translates as, "The actual error could not be displayed in your browser. Please check your server error log for the actual error." We can't do or say anything without knowing what that error is

May be permission issue or it may related to .htaccess file??
    Live Your DreamZ

At first glance it sounds like either a scripting problem or an .htaccess issue. If you think it might be a server issue try asking the support team for a cluster move. They will be able to initiate that for you.
    Steffan, | Affordable Clustered Hosting

I believe that's apache default 500 error message; this can be caused by an apache misconfiguration (not likely to be the httpd.conf, more in the .htaccess, because the httpd.conf is server wide, thus everybody would experience the same) or but any code that makes the apache thread crash. the apache logs should report that a 'child worker was restarted' or something...

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the help,
    next day is working fine again without do anything....

I've ran into 500 errors and for me it's usually been php running out of memory directly when doing an execute.
    -Mr Bister