ResellerGuide.com Relaunched - Reseller Hosting Guide :)

Hey guys, we just relaunched ResellerGuide.com with a new design, new articles, daily news updates on the hosting industry as well as forum news, and its got a new backend so everything is tied together nicely.

Let me know what you think?

http://www.resellerguide.com
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

Looks good. Im jealous at how everyone is so up to par on the new XHTMl / CSS. I wish I could learn it. I taught myself HTML and just haven't had time to learn anything new. It looks soooo much easier. Your site provides alot of great information very useful to many of us.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jerett
    Looks good. Im jealous at how everyone is so up to par on the new XHTMl / CSS. I wish I could learn it. I taught myself HTML and just haven't had time to learn anything new. It looks soooo much easier. Your site provides alot of great information very useful to many of us.

Thanks!
    Thanks, luckily my partner does the CSS as I've just got old html skills too. Its making more sense slowly though and its really useful.

The intro and choosing a reseller host sections are the more finished sections, since they were shortest, basically in the sections and categories yellow space we are going to try to write our recomendations for the best reading, of say like 5 or 6 articles that really explain the big picture. And then have a huge listing of articles by category under that that people can read through.
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

Looks great! I really like the colors and the layout.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!