Need Hosting for new Adult Site

Site is 2 months old and currently I’m averaging around 300 unique visitors per day. As of 9/13 I have used 18.5 GB of bandwith and my disk space is 700 megabytes.

My current hosting solution is ok for all my other pages, but for this one I need more speed and better up-time.

I’m looking for a long term host that will provide minimum of:
    200GB bandwith
    2GB disk space
    98% of up time.
    Decent host speed (over 220KB/sec) - To test the speed of the server(s), I will ask for +30 mb file to download.
    Decent customer service (response in less than 24 hours).
    Apache and PHP 4+

Everything else (like CPanel) would be nice but not mandatory.

The site is completely new and I’m not expecting to make any profit for the first 12 months so my budget is limited. Please can someone recommend a good hosting solution or just send me PM?

Regards
    Vanderberg

p.s. very important: if you are just starting or you are not 100% sure that you can accommodate my requests above, please do not send anything. I don’t want to be rude but I’m sick of hosting companies that can not deliver their promises…

You shouldn't have a hard time finding a host to meet your needs, but it all depends on your budget -- be looking to pay about $15/MO + for your requests from a reliable hosting company, with a quick response time and fast servers!

How many days did it take you to use the 18gb of bandwidth?

Also note, hosts cannot advertise their own services (you asked for someone to PM you).

Quote Originally Posted by MrRadic
    How many days did it take you to use the 18gb of bandwidth?

It took me 13 days to reach that.

I believe (and hope) the site will grow so that’s why I need about 200 GB per month. If I ever reach more than 200 GB per month, I will not mind to look into possibilities of readjusting my monthly fee.

Hi,

What is your budget around? Also hosts shouldn't be PMing you as that's against the rules. Try using the HOST QUOTE option if you want some offers. Make sure you dig around WHT for reviews before signing up and be sure to send a sales email or two over before signing up.

2gb storage is very fair but it all depends on your needs. I really doubt you need 200gb bandwidth but I guess it's good to keep that much for growth in the future

Good luck with your search.
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Take a look at http://www.lelahosting.com . They seems to be able to accomodate your needs but not sure about your budget though.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

OK one more question and I’m done!
    Can I initiate a contact with someone or that also is not allowed?

If you initiate the contact, thats perfectly fine

Thank you all. You have made my day!!!

For adult hosting, expect to pay more than for "normal", adult hosts does not oversell, therefore, you'll have to pay for everything that you ask.
    Otherwise, you'll playing with fire. On adult hosting I seriously suggest to not go with a host overselling.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by vanderberg
    Thank you all. You have made my day!!!
    I take it that means you found your new host? If so, hope all works out.

Adult hosting is sometimes a thing that not all hosts will allow. It'd be best to narrow down your search, talk with them and make sure that it is something they allow in their TOS and then do a search here on WHT to find out a bit more info!

Good luck!
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    For adult hosting, expect to pay more than for "normal", adult hosts does not oversell, therefore, you'll have to pay for everything that you ask.
    Otherwise, you'll playing with fire. On adult hosting I seriously suggest to not go with a host overselling.
    total bs.

There are many reputable hosting companys where you shouldnt pay a dime more for.