Thread: T-Shirt Contest

T-Shirt Contest

Hey,

We are looking for someone to design us a front, back and cap logo design for use on tshirts and of course the cap design for a baseball cap.

Do anything you please just include...

Our name - Nok-Tonez.com
    Slogan - Your Phone, Your Tone
    - or -
    Items - Ringtones, Animated Screensavers, Picture Messages, Voicemail.

Winners will recieve FREE setup to start their own ringtone, logo, picture message website, usually 99.99!

Runners up if they wish can get the package at 29.99 saving 70!

(Making your own ringtone site is easier and with the right advertising can really pay off, you recieve 73p per minute that the person is on the phone and all you do is sit there looking at your nice new bank balance!)

Do you have a website or a link to other materials for a general idea of a color schema or feel? Or is this a complete design from scratch?

www.nok-tonez.com is the site.

Just let your mind run wild. Im going towards a green or blue theme to it. its just a logo, quick large to go onto the center front and back of a tshirt. On the back just put www.nok-tonez.com

On the cap well i dunno

Re: T-Shirt Contest

Originally posted by ds2
    Hey,

We are looking for someone to design us a front, back and cap logo design for use on tshirts and of course the cap design for a baseball cap.

Do anything you please just include...

Our name - Nok-Tonez.com
    Slogan - Your Phone, Your Tone
    - or -
    Items - Ringtones, Animated Screensavers, Picture Messages, Voicemail.

Winners will recieve FREE setup to start their own ringtone, logo, picture message website, usually 99.99!

Runners up if they wish can get the package at 29.99 saving 70!

(Making your own ringtone site is easier and with the right advertising can really pay off, you recieve 73p per minute that the person is on the phone and all you do is sit there looking at your nice new bank balance!)

I thought I saw your header (site background logo) top on some 3D design sites. Looks very familiar.

Sorry to be blunt but everything you offer, can be obtain on the net freely. I have d/led ringtones, images
    logos and many more freely on the web.

I also noticed you use www.mms3.com as your backend.

You should have the contest listed on your site and display work done already. That's the way to do
    it. Than you have people vote on them and see who the winner is. That is more legit way to do business.
    D&D A&F
    [graphics][printing][web]