I do not have a lot of time so I am going to make this short and quick.

I am seeking a professional web designer (expert graphic designer is a mandatory pre-requesite).

You must be comfortable and have a very good understanding with the following technologies:

XHTML With CSS designing
Graphic Design
JavaScript (only basic)

You must have been in the industry for at least 2 years, and you must be able to complete work on time.

You MUST show me at least 10 websites you have designed and developed from scratch yourself. A university or post-secondary education is a huge plus (especially in IT or graphics/designing).

All interested applicants should email [email protected] with the subject titled "WEB DESIGNER: Seeking Work". Please use this title and also include in the email the following pieces of information:

1. Name, Email
2. Website (and a link to your portfolio)
3. Resume
4. Education
4. AIM, MSN contact info

Please note that a resume OR an online portfolio are a MUST. If you do not have either of these you should not bother with applying.

I am a web developer, I specialize in php/mysql. You will be working with me and my professional team and clients to produce graphical user interfaces for many many online applications to come. You can view my (out dated) website here: christickner.com

You must be fluent in English and have a good understanding of modern web designing techniques. Please only apply if you are one of the best of the best. This is a professional business and we seek quailty workers. We will hire you if you are chosen by me on a CONTRACT basis. You will not be on any type of employment it will be project to project based.