Install iPanel With Forced Ads

I need to have ipanel with forced ads installed on one VPS (WHM/Cpanel). I have tried installing it myself, but I am new at this, so I couldn't figure out how to get mod_layout installed. If anyone can install this script/mod_layout (i have a tutorial for that if needed) and it works completly (forced ads have to work), I will pay $10 by PayPal. Please PM me if you are interested. Here are the installation instructions if you want to know what it involves:

You must open up the file conf/ and enter in your software license before you start.

1.) Upload the ipanel folder to your public_html directory

2.) CHMOD 0777 the following files /conf & /ads folder including the header.html and footer.html files in the ads folder.

3.) Create a mysql data base and write down this information for install

4.) Go to and complete installation!

5.) Run this in your browser: Scroll down to the apache information. The last listing is loaded modules. If mod_layout is not listed you will need to get it installed.

6.) Delete the install folder.

7.) You will now need to login to your cpanel account and under cron jobs set up this cron.
    1. php -q /home/username/public_html/ipanel/cron/cronjob.php - set this to run every 2 minuets (ex. */2 * * * * php -q /home/username/public_html/ipanel/cron/cronjob.php)

8.) Login and configure your ipanel install at

You must login and in the configuration area for mod_layout paths enter in the correct paths before you complete the last step.

9.) Setup a cron job as root for httpd_conf cron having it run every 30 minutes or however often you want to check for accounts to 'initiate' ads for their site. It is recommended to run every 60 mins.
    To do this login to your server through ssh as root. Type in this command crontab e This will open all the root cron jobs. Then add your cron like shown below and type ctrl+x at the same time. It will ask if you like to save the changes make sure there is a y and hit enter. Then it will ask for a file name to save it as just hit enter as your current file name will already be listed there.
    EXAMPLE: */10 * * * * php -q /home/username/public_html/ipanel/cron/cronjob.php --job=httpd_conf

* You must have the php after the time to run and before the file to be ran with a space separating them.

Note: You must have ipanel installed on the server that the forced ads will be one or the forced ads will not work.
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts -

pm me with your msn, I have free time, I can do it for free.

Hi Konrad4,

I have done several iPanel installs. I can do the ipanel install for you.

we can have Ipanel with forced ads installed without any problems, please contact us or provide your contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by flashwebhost
    Hi Konrad4,

I have done several iPanel installs. I can do the ipanel install for you.

Yujin is the actual installer for ipanel's installation service. I highly recommend him. iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring