Thread: Popular Host

* Popular Host

anyone have any suggestion regarding Media Temple's hosting company? I've seen lots of award winning site using their host.

hmmm...seems like MediaTemple have quite a good reputations after all...Anyone have any comments??

anyone have any suggestion regarding Media Temple's hosting company? I've seen lots of award winning site using their host.
    That is because they are a design firm who got into hosting.

Yup, design firm but still a hosting company after all. Anyway are their plans reasonable?

That is because they are a design firm who got into hosting.
    Wrong. Actually, the main reason how they have a reputable background was (and is) because they sponsor many of the popular graphic design portals (for free).

www.K10K.net, www.Surfstation.lu, etc.

They FIRST started the web hosting business and then developed the design firm sometime late last year or early this year.

Originally posted by progex

Wrong. Actually, the main reason how they have a reputable background was (and is) because they sponsor many of the popular graphic design portals (for free).

www.K10K.net, www.Surfstation.lu, etc.

They FIRST started the web hosting business and then developed the design firm sometime late last year or early this year.
    I guess you know more about them than they, themselves know.

http://www.mediatemple.com/home.html

Once here, click on "Company". In their own words, they started as a design firm and moved into hosting. I think Ensim had something to do with this, as MT developed their second site, then got into hosting. They have actually developed a sweet skin for Ensim WEBpplinace.

http://www.mediatemple.net/demonstra...ss/webcontrol/

they ROCK

Support and uptime, which are the two most important things to me, are excellent at MediaTemple We are very happy with them.