Thread: HostNine

Has anyone had any expierience with hostnine?

New company and its hard to find anyone talking about them on the web. Heard anything? good? bad?

3,369 - dont show much results.

the domain name was only registered 08-aug-2006, so its likely they only just started out.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Ontario, Canada
    If there domain was only registered a month ago then the chances of anyone having a review would be slim, and any review that you may find won't be overly reliable as they would only have been hosted for a month at most.

With that said just because a company is new doesn't mean you shouldn't consider them. You have to remember every company was new at one point. Be sure to ask lots of questions, test their response times, ask for an emergency phone number just in case. Get as much information as you can before signing up, then if you are comfortable with them go ahead and signup, then come back here in the following months and give us a review.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

i am hosted with them.... and i love them... i have their smallest reseller account....