Client Exec Questions

Hey Guys,

Firstly,
    Is it possible to make Client Exec automatically charge customers monthly when 2CO is plugged into it. It is a pain for my customers to have to login each month just to pay?

Secondly,
    I have had some trouble plugin Clienet Exec into WHM. Has anybody done this before. Some tutorial or hints would be great.

Thanks

www.ce-talk.com is a great resource for all your clientexec problems.

For your WHM problem, what is it exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by dac9
    I have had some trouble plugin Clienet Exec into WHM. Has anybody done this before. Some tutorial or hints would be great.

Thanks
    http://www.clientexec.com/kb/search....anel&submit=Go

Tons of info there for you ;-)

The WHM / Cpanel plugin works with any issues. You just need to make sure you set it up correct.

1) Make sure you information is set right - (ie, server name, ip, dns)
    2) Then check your username - make sure it is right.
    3) Generate a Remote Access Key within your WHM and paste that into the password text box. Be sure to NOT include the ---BEGIN-- and --END-- lines.
    4) Check SSL connection (works for most)
    5) Make sure your package names match those on your server.

The automate billing process in CE is set up where you have to generate the invoices daily and then it should automatically bill them. I would review more on this through their KB.

There is a feature in the works, for the next release possibly that will enable it to generate the invoices automatically without your input. I like doing it myself because though because I can trust myself to do it where trusting in my system to do it - sometimes is scares me.

I wish you the best and hope this helps. Any other concerns - scope out CE-Talk.com or if you have received your CE through a reseller - speak with your provider.

Quote Originally Posted by jerett
    There is a feature in the works, for the next release possibly that will enable it to generate the invoices automatically without your input. I like doing it myself because though because I can trust myself to do it where trusting in my system to do it - sometimes is scares me.
    There is already a service plugin that will automatically generate invoices for non-merchant account billing. Merchant account billing can not be automated as the passphrase is required to unencrypt credit card numbers and is not stored on the server.
    Shrapnel Network LLC
    Web Hosting, Voice Servers, Managed Dedicated.
    www.shrapnet.com

Correct. Were they asking for non merchant? I suppose 2CO is non-merchant? I have never used them so I am not sure their classification.

Thanks for all the great responses. Im going to check all the resources you have given me.

Clevich,
    When I create a new account in Client Exec it does not create one in WHM automatically.

As
    jerett mentioned I do think it may be my settings in ip pools and hostname's