Thread: Micfo Hosting?

Micfo Hosting?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with hosting. I am thinking about setting up a website with them and would like to know if they are reliable or not. Thanks in advance.

New York City

First step would be to do some research on WHT and search for some reviews. Make sure you look around, and there's also a micfo review site on

Try sending them some sales email and see how things go as far as the response and the response time.

Take care.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Atlanta, GA
    I have been with them for a few years now. Despite some recent concerns that are still unanswered, they have held up.

"The more famous I get, the more I am tolerated, albeit with some head-shaking"
    - H. R. Giger

Austin, TX
    Micfo's been around for a long time. Take the great suggestion from Hoobastank and search around here on WHT, you can read reviews, compare them to other prospective companies, etc.

Good luck! - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Northern Europe.
    Micfo used to be very good, then went thru some turbulence last year.
    I also suggest looking for recent posts on them to get an idea of the current situation.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Micfo servers current monthly uptime reports can be seen at