Request for a review of our site

Hey guys,
    I know that the only sure fire way to improve yourself is to accept criticism so I've decided to throw our site to the wolves. We work hard at keeping the coding compliant and the content intelligible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The URL is: www.clear-data.com

Thanks.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Aesthetic-wise -- nicely done. I like the glossy, clean design. I should point out, however, that the tiny orange arrows have white bits left behind them when you hover over "Services", "Support", "Personnel", and "Information" menu items on the right. There is also the issue with non-relational small font size...

Arrangement-wise -- way too much text to focus and read. The light contrast makes it even harder to concentrate. You should examine all the paragraphs and see if you can use bullets, graphs, and/or tables instead.

Good luck!

The layout is simple, neat & clean.
    But don’t you think that the hosting company should have a more attractive design?? It doesn’t look professional to me. (Don’t mind)
    Its just my personal view.
    Find solution to every problem ---> Google.com

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

dale: I'm not sure what you mean about the arrows. I opened up the navhover.jpg that I believe you're talking about (http://www.clear-data.com/img/navhover.jpg) in GIMP and viewed it at 1600% zoom. It's got a yellowish tint to it to emphasize the mouseover. Is that what you meant?

Thanks for the advice on the rest of the issues.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Yes, that's the one.

The background of the arrow is white. But the hover-over background for the text is light bluish grey. If the background of the arrow were transparent or light bluish grey as well, it might look cleaner.

Hrm, maybe I'm having color problems on both my monitors because the background of the regular arrow is a tan/greyish color, and background of the hover-over arrow is a yellowy/orange color.

I'll have to check it on another monitor tomorrow.
    Michael Chase

Er, you are right. The background of the arrow is yellowish orange.

My sentiment is the same though. The hover-over colours in that match feels like one forgot to colour-in the background of the arrow.

Agree..simple, neat and clean...

Nice and clean, text is a little small for me plus there may be a bit too much white space.