Question need 2 seperate reseller hosts: 1 windows & 1 linux

hi, I'm currently hosted with xhostsolutions.com, and while I like the service, I have several clients who are running non-asp.net sites, and need more space.

I'm currently paying $19/mo for 5gb/75gb, and that's cool for my .net clients but my non-.net clients have a lot of music and video files so I'm looking to move them over to something cheaper with more space and maybe bandwith. I'd love to have a host with something like fantastico with easy installation of common scripts so I don't have to do that manually (and maybe the clients can do it themselves even), and for as cheap as possible, since I'm already at 19.

i wouldn't mind switching my .net host either, because they only give me 5 mssql 2000, and would like maybe more and even 2005 dbs... but i dunno, all the net reseller hosts are like $25+/mo and only offer like 2gb space! and googling and browsing the different host site searches just gives me the same people over and over... i found xhostsolutions by accident, and I have NEVER seen them in ANY of my searches, which leads me to believe that there are more like it that might offer more...

so anybody know of any other lesser-known sites that offer more for about what I'm paying?

thanks!
    -SelArom

Any specific requirements for control panel... also what is your budget?

Good luck on your search

i'd like to keep as close to what I'm already paying now (other wise what's the point? ) as for the control panel, it's all good. i've used help and cpanel, but I can figure anything out. I'm more interested in low cost, high space/bandwith, along with more mssql databases

-SelArom

Hi,

Low cost and high bandwidth might not always be the best thing but do make sure you find a reputable hosting company for reseller plans. Some companies offer both windows + linux reseller hosting plans so be sure to do some research as their windows plan and linux plans might be of different quality etc.. in terms of service/uptime.

Good luck with your search. Be sure to check out the WHT Offers section and do some research.

Take care
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

thanks, I've been doing that but there are so many, and they are all kinda the same, and so I don't know what to choose. a dual linux/windows host would be fine (in fact thats what I have) but I really am in need of more space as my clients want to host a lot of videos/music.

any recommendations?
    -SelArom

Quote Originally Posted by SelArom
    thanks, I've been doing that but there are so many, and they are all kinda the same, and so I don't know what to choose. a dual linux/windows host would be fine (in fact thats what I have) but I really am in need of more space as my clients want to host a lot of videos/music.

any recommendations?
    -SelArom

Ahh I see, it's generally better to have two seperate accounts for Windows and Linux if thats what you need. Dig around the WebHostingTalk offers section to see if any deals suite your needs.

Take care
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Greetings,

Since your looking at something more narrowed try using hostsearch.com they have a very good extensive directory for you to search your needs.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA

Quote Originally Posted by clanosiris
    Greetings,

Since your looking at something more narrowed try using hostsearch.com they have a very good extensive directory for you to search your needs.
    wow thanks a bunch; that's exactly what I needed! I managed to find one that looks like exactly what I need: Reyox.com, does anyone have any experience with them?

thanks
    -SelArom