Thread: Help needed....

Help needed....

Hello all,

I have a virtual dedicated hosting account at with WHM/cPanel configuration.
    The hostname for my server is
    It seems that sometimes the server can and sometimes the server cannot be reached via its domain names and I really cant figure out what's the problem.
    At godaddy they say they don't give support for WHM/cPanel and I'm not able to hire someone to look for the problem for me as I'm just a private user.

Is there someone who can help me with this?

Friendly greetings

Kerala, India
    When you can't reach the server, do a traceroute and see where it is getting timed out.

The thing is, when I do a tracert it says it cant find the targetsystem.
    At GoDaddy's they say it might be some kind of firewall, but I never installed a firewall on this server!
    I think it has something to do with nameservers, but I'm not sure.
    I really don't know where to look for the answer anymore?

If you are willing to have a look for me I can provide you with all login information etc...

Friendly greetings

Phoenix, AZ USA
    godaddy now had ana ssisted server program, they will support the servers fully. but it is not yet avaialabe on the VDS plans. And they have retired the Expert Hands support that was previously for hire.

i suggest lookin on google for cpanel admin help

As you are having the problem intermittent there won't be any firewall issue and when we check in DNS report it throws lot of errors and also when we dig with your ns1 and ns2 nameserver it seems

The following nameserver(s) are listed (at your nameservers) as nameservers for your domain, but are not listed at the parent nameservers
    Live Your DreamZ

Did you edit the zone files? I've found a missing . can mess things up rather royally. Is there a reason you didn't enable nameservers and set them up on your vps? I also suggest people to use for backup dns..that sometimes can help things work even if there are other problems elsewhere.