web design company reviews

I am currently in the process of starting my own hosting company. I pretty much have all my resources needed all pooled up and a business plan wrote out, however I have one problem. I don't have a website.

What I need is mainly only 3 pages, a home page and 2 different sub pages. I am able to modify the templates to my needs and create the full site however I am what you like to call artistically retarded. So I need to hire a web design company for the layout.

I am looking for a company that will supply the whole bunch, i.e. business card design, logo, web template, and need it to be professional and unique.

Does any one out their have some good reviews of some web design companies that aren't overly expensive that you have hired in the past. I don't want to spend too much money but if their portfolio is worth the gander then obviously I don't mind paying a little bit more knowing they will do an awesome job.

Ontario, Canada
    You can look on here in the templates/graphics section or you can post/look in the employment section. There are many designers on this forum in a wide variety of prices.

Good luck.

Thank you, didn't see this section. Am definitely going to go through some of these templates the members have for sale.

Jonesboro, AR
    We used shockEnterprise ( for our design/business cards/etc. Couldn't be happier with the result, ESPECIALLY because they're one of the few design firms to use compliant code.

Yay w3 standards!
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

I have never used them for web design, but Castlemelody is excellent at creating logos and other assorted graphics. I have used them several times.