get proplem when order hosting, please help

Hello
    Last week I was ordered a shared hosting from Dreamhost with $22.4 (discount $97) , after that they require verify the card by make an imprint of the card by rubbing a pencil or crayon along the surface of the paper and fax to them, but my visa debit card dont have raised number so I cant do that, I email them and they dont accept so I have emailed again and tell them cancel my order and my order was canceled .

after that I order a shared hosting from godaddy (because godaddy accept my visa debit very fast, I bought a domain from them)Deluxe plan $6.29 x12mo = $75.48 -$20(promcode) =$55.48 . But have a proplem at the last step, "enter verify code step" , after click button I get erro "Your cart is Empty" . So I think it was not successful and do again and get erros "transaction has been decline, contact your Bank...ect" . and I nerver get any order confirm email from Godaddy.

That was friday last week, and at monday this week I have checked my bank account and they told me my account was change .
    one is: $22.4
    seccond: $59.7

The bank told me must be wait 20 days to have details of orders but I am very worry .
    I have emailed to godaddy but they told me login to account and view "order history" but I have nerver get any account to login .

I have emailed to Dreamhost but have no answer from them .

This is big proplem for me , Do I lost my money ???

Please help me, this is the first time I am using a credit card .
    Sorry about my poor english
    Thanks for your time !
    Hai
    Last edited by niitpro; 09-12-2006 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Sorry about my poor english

Did you ever reconsider getting a refund? I will <not> post my hosting plans on here..
    Last edited by bear; 09-12-2006 at 08:43 PM.

usacheaphosting,

How can he get a refund from 2 companies that he has no transaction ID for?

Paul

Well why doesn't he just copy his credit card and via fax it to them?

How many orders doyou think they get a day?

I would not want one of my sales staff spending hours going through the sales we had on a particular day. I also have noticed that on some debit cards the payyment comes out a few days after the transaction day.

Yes it will prove that a payment was made but I would imagine they need to give a refund against a a transaction ID.

Paul

I have transaction ID with Dreamhost only, Nothing with GOdaddy, before I have purchased a domain from Godaddy very well, I dont know why but I hope and waiting for refund .

to usacheaphosting: Dreamhost doesn't accept any copy of credit card: scan, take photograph...they only accept an imprint of the card by rubbing .....

and I can fax my card to godaddy if they require

Thanks for the answers
    Last edited by niitpro; 09-12-2006 at 07:51 PM.

niitpro,

With DreamHost go and ask them for a refund and state the transaction ID.

For Hostgator I would do the same but wouldgive them as much detail as you can. For examplt the date you ordered, the time (if different time zones state whice zone), what you ordered, what you paid with and also mention thatif they require it you can fax a copy of the CC Bill to them.

Paul