Dedicated Server + Virtuozzo?

Are there any dedicated server providers that offer the dedicated server and Virtuozzo in order to setup a VPS node?

Quote Originally Posted by DediPlace
    Managed or Unmanaged? If unmanaged, check out Layeredtech, you can order Virtuozzo with their Dedicated Servers.

I don't think I would want an unmanaged VPS hostnode....

The question was weather he wanted the dedicated server it's self managed or not, since LT doesn't manager their servers at all (other than reboot requests).

Have you considered Semi-dedicated Hosting? 4 - 8 accounts per server. Less overhead than VPS, better performance for the price. - 15,000 New Domains a day. indexed by Pagerank, backlinks, Hits, and Length.

I never tested virtuozzo. Is it a good software?

Chicago, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by XouLiFaL
    I never tested virtuozzo. Is it a good software?
    Virtuozzo is great software, especially since they went to Virtuozzo 3.0. Extremely reliable, great support team behind it.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

sorry I missed a bit, but also offers Virtuozzo VPS options for dedicated servers

Virtuozzo is great. Check the offers form and you should find quite a few companies that can provide it on your dedicated server.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials