Guides to running a web hosting business?

I'm in search of in-depth online articles or books (print) that detail the process of starting a web hosting business.

Such topics it should cover are billing, server load understandings, terminology, etc.

If possible, please list your book recommendations or links.

Thank you!

you may be able to find something here, www.thewhir.com

I think there's a thread called "My guide to running a web hosting biz" I think you should check out

Originally posted by mlip129
    I think there's a thread called "My guide to running a web hosting biz" I think you should check out

Yes it's 3 threads down.

Heh, yes... I noticed that. However, I'm looking for in-depth information. As opposed to common sense hosting strategy--which is what that thread is mostly about.

Well I hate to point it out, but most of running a web hosting business is common sense - maybe explains why there are quite a few crap hosts about then?

I honestly doubt you'll find anything in depth because lets face it, we're all in it to make money so we're not likely to lay it out step-by-step on how to come and compete with us by sharing our best secrets and tricks of the trade.
    Karl Austin :: KDA Web Services Ltd.
    UK Business Hosting and Managed Servers - Hosting for Business Users :: 0800 5429 764
    Call us today and ask about our hosting solutions.