Anyone ever actually got their refund from Integrahost?

Just curious, it seems I'm not alone in the endless wait for a refund from IntegraHost. So, is there anyone out there that has actually ever received their forever promised refunds from this company?

I guess not...

how long have you had to wait?

- did you pay with credit card or a provider such as PayPal?

If card, raise a chargeback, if paypal, raise a dispute by logging in to your account at
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

New York City

As CHP said above, if you have been waiting for few weeks to month or so for a refund and they havnt gotten back to you from any of your tickets/emails then I would do a PAYPAL Dispute or a CC Chargeback.

Good luck.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Yeh, I've got sick of waiting and being lied to by Integrahost, I submitted the form for a chargeback today.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a refund from them, or if they just lie to everybody about it.

But how did you find them? Why did you trust them?

There was good words about them on this forum, but it was quite old.
    I think the service and support has gone downhill since then.

Nobody talked about getting refunds though, so I guess thats another thing that needs to be considered when choosing a host.