Who offers more disk space on dedicated servers?

I need servers with more than 250GB on each drive. I found that burst.net offers 500GB drives but I think I hate their support. Does anybody else? I love the server plans at theplanet.com but they don't have larger drives. If I could add a 3rd drive as an option that would be great?

Any suggestions as to where I can get dedicated servers with larger drives in line with theplanet's pricing (plus obvious increase for bigger disks)?
    PHP Shopping Cart Software Complete ecommece shopping cart solution (template driven).
    PHPCart.net Simple shopping cart script.

Hi,

Managed or Unmanaged? If unmanaged, check out layeredtech.com as they have 500GB HD and even 3HD on some large servers. Good Luck!

Regards,
    Charles
    DedicatedPlace.com - The Only Place to be...
    Sales@DedicatedPlace.com * Affordable, No Setup Fee, Fully Managed Dedicated Servers with Daily Remote Backup. External Server Management & Monitoring also available.

There are many providers who'll provide 250-300 GB hard drives in Raid arrays of 4 or even more., but 500 GB hard drives are a bit more expensive -- and the provider would have to keep spares around in the event of a drive failure. It all adds up and has to be past on to you, the consumer.

Thanks for the posts. It is unmanaged that I am looking for. LayeredTech looks great. I think I looked at them a couple of years ago when I was buying managed servers.

rohitj, 500GB was just a number I through out. I need more than 250GB while still having a backup drive so either 3 drives or 2 BIG drives. I'll contact you via PM since hosttitan looks good also.

Thank you
    PHP Shopping Cart Software Complete ecommece shopping cart solution (template driven).
    PHPCart.net Simple shopping cart script.

2 x 320gb hds
    there are alot of offers here on wht

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=545196

Now, most providers offer 250GB-500GB HDD, even 750GB. Do you need more bandwidth too ? or just need big space ?
    Tommy Tran - tommy @ vinax.net ::: VINAX, LLC ::: http://vinax.net ::: Since 2004
    Premium Dedicated Servers and Colocation in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
    Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network & Power Uptime SLA, 24/7 Prompt Tech Support

750gb is not big ... but contact jbrozena@fortressitx.com from dedicatednow im sure he will get you what you want!! i guareente it

SoftLayer goes up to 750GB drives, up to 3 or 4 drives, depending on the box.
    Specializing in MySQL and website tuning for high traffic sites. cmwsci.com/

Quote Originally Posted by peruviantalk
    750gb is not big ... but contact jbrozena@fortressitx.com from dedicatednow im sure he will get you what you want!! i guareente it
    At this time, what HD is bigger 750GB ?
    Tommy Tran - tommy @ vinax.net ::: VINAX, LLC ::: http://vinax.net ::: Since 2004
    Premium Dedicated Servers and Colocation in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
    Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network & Power Uptime SLA, 24/7 Prompt Tech Support

Quote Originally Posted by ServerVina
    At this time, what HD is bigger 750GB ?
    I think he meant the total storage volume, not the physical drive itself.
    -Mr Bister

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister
    I think he meant the total storage volume, not the physical drive itself.
    yep , 750gb is peanuts. the 1tb will be something better waiting for hitachi to come through at the end of this year or ima have to buy alot of 750gb's

Well, if we're looking into the future, in a few years 10TB will be a dime a dozen. We have to deal with reality as it is now.
    Specializing in MySQL and website tuning for high traffic sites. cmwsci.com/

try www.steadfast.net, they can do 300 GB for each drive, if you email them they might be able to do more, not sure though.

You can always upgrade ordinary HD's to larger one, with any reliable provider.